3 hours ago, Zigurat said:

Thanks for that, the collisions are working now, but for some reason, the labia has sunken inside the body mesh a little bit, I think somethings wrong with cbpc. Or could it be something else?

There may be tweaks I need to do. I haven't tried it myself yet but I saw the author of CBPC say it should work. Not certain if the differences between versions will be significant since I'm using 1.5.39 for now.

35 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

There may be tweaks I need to do. I haven't tried it myself yet but I saw the author of CBPC say it should work. Not certain if the differences between versions will be significant since I'm using 1.5.39 for now.

Ok thanks, just so you know I was using the latest versions and the slim body, thanks again.

After many tests I have seen the same sunken labia as you have. It's almost like CBPC is applying a transformation to the mesh, pushing it back? I tried zeroing the colliders the mod uses to disable/enable some parts a few times but I could not diminish that effect without disabling the mod completely. 

Something not part of the config acting on its own?

22 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

After many tests I have seen the same sunken labia as you have. It's almost like CBPC is applying a transformation to the mesh, pushing it back? I tried zeroing the colliders the mod uses to disable/enable some parts a few times but I could not diminish that effect without disabling the mod completely. 

Something not part of the config acting on its own?

I don't know, I asked the author from CBPC as well and he insists is not his mod. He said it had to be something with the skeleton, even tho regular CBP works fine

On 11/19/2018 at 8:04 PM, Zigurat said:

I don't know, I asked the author from CBPC as well and he insists is not his mod. He said it had to be something with the skeleton, even tho regular CBP works fine

It might not be, but from my testing I wasn't entirely sure which part was causing the transformation. With the relevant values zeroed and even the affected nodes removed from the list, I couldn't make any progress. I tried using the CBBE Body Special without any morphs and saw that the labia were still being affected somewhat, though they did animate better.

These look great, thanks!

I do have two suggestions, though.

First, it'd be nice to have an up-down slider to compensate for the "Groin" slider in CBBE, as well as the back-front adjustment you added.  At first I thought I hadn't installed the mod correctly, but then I realized that actually the crotch of the mesh was just covering the entire labia.

Second, the body sliders on your Labia body don't seem to match up to the sliders on CBBE Special. When I load up my presets on this body, the belly, waist, boobs, etc are all out of whack.  Would it be possible to make a version that can plug-and-play with CBBE Special presets?  I've already built a whole bunch of custom bodies for various NPCs, and I was hoping to install this, load up all the same presets on your Labia body, and then just go through and adjust only the labia parts on each of them.  As is, it looks like I'd need to re-build each body from neck to toes.

On 12/3/2018 at 2:30 AM, Gawdzila said:

These look great, thanks!

I do have two suggestions, though.

First, it'd be nice to have an up-down slider to compensate for the "Groin" slider in CBBE, as well as the back-front adjustment you added.  At first I thought I hadn't installed the mod correctly, but then I realized that actually the crotch of the mesh was just covering the entire labia.

Second, the body sliders on your Labia body don't seem to match up to the sliders on CBBE Special. When I load up my presets on this body, the belly, waist, boobs, etc are all out of whack.  Would it be possible to make a version that can plug-and-play with CBBE Special presets?  I've already built a whole bunch of custom bodies for various NPCs, and I was hoping to install this, load up all the same presets on your Labia body, and then just go through and adjust only the labia parts on each of them.  As is, it looks like I'd need to re-build each body from neck to toes.

What version of Skyrim SE, CBBE, and BodySlide are you using?

CBBE Body Special uses a slightly different groin area, where there are some vertices moved up into the body to a create a cavity. I used the other physics enabled mesh without the cavity to make this. Beyond that significant difference, there could be errors if you are using a newer version of CBBE than the mod itself (mod is 1.4 instead of 1.5.1 currently). Recently, I used one of my presets that I made for this mod on the CBBE Body Special and generated a body mesh as expected.

I will have to remember to add a LabiaGroinDepth type of slider for the next update. Thanks for the reminder.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:16 AM, randomuser777 said:

What version of Skyrim SE, CBBE, and BodySlide are you using?

CBBE Body Special uses a slightly different groin area, where there are some vertices moved up into the body to a create a cavity. I used the other physics enabled mesh without the cavity to make this. Beyond that significant difference, there could be errors if you are using a newer version of CBBE than the mod itself (mod is 1.4 instead of 1.5.1 currently). Recently, I used one of my presets that I made for this mod on the CBBE Body Special and generated a body mesh as expected.

I will have to remember to add a LabiaGroinDepth type of slider for the next update. Thanks for the reminder.

Sorry, nevermind about the preset thing -- the problem was that, for whatever reason, after updating from an older version of BodySlide, some UUNP presets started showing up in the CBBE menu.  I made some new presets and those work just fine.

Although thanks for letting me know about CBBE 1.5.1 -- I'm still using 1.4 and didn't even know it was updated.  Good thing I'm unobservant, lol.  I'll be on the lookout for errors if I update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had some trables with other mods but this one... can't make it working, like, at all.

Added Uotfit are presets to BodySlide, chose a preset, pressed "Build". It sad that files was changed. In game by body changes, but not labia ?

Upd: I forgot i unstalled Fair skin comp. for CBBE. Is this the problem?

How do i even TextBland that? Which files to bland and how? Any good guide that would help a newbie in that question?

• 1 month later...

Hi.   I can't seem to get collisions to work. 

In BodySlide, I chose the LabiaSE_CBBE body with the imitation UNP preset, then built the body with body morphs, but I couldn't get collisions to happen with either CPBC or HDT (with the CBBE.xmp file installed).   I ran FNIS as well.   Am I missing a step?   (When I use the new UNP remastered body, I can get collisions to work for that one.)

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 2:15 AM, ftlum said:

Hi.   I can't seem to get collisions to work. 

In BodySlide, I chose the LabiaSE_CBBE body with the imitation UNP preset, then built the body with body morphs, but I couldn't get collisions to happen with either CPBC or HDT (with the CBBE.xmp file installed).   I ran FNIS as well.   Am I missing a step?   (When I use the new UNP remastered body, I can get collisions to work for that one.)

thanks!

Did you download and install hdtSSE from 9damao?

I'm a fan of the Pride of Valhalla skin, which is a stunningly realistic skin that has an SE version for UNP now - but notoriously has no working front bottom.  Would it be possible to use these labia variants with that?  Would it be the same instructions as you've given for CBBE but just substituting the same-named files?  Or would it be a different kind of job altogether?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, Shiva182 said:

Just wanted to mention that many textures already have the labia addon textures, so there's no need to mess around with texblend or photoshop.

CBBE obvoiusly :P

Fair Skin Complexion

SG Female Textures Renewal

Bijin Skin

The Pure

Women of Skyrim

I also recommend using CBPC instead of CBP. CBPC is CBP but with added collisions.

I'm not sure if I'm doing things correctly.   If I'm using one of these skins, are textures automatically applied?

I'm using Bijin for the skin and there is a pink color to the Labia variant area, but it looks a bit too pink and doesn't match the body's original labia texture/ color. 

Do I need to use Texblend or paint.net if I want a better match?  If so, how do I do this?  

Let's say I found a darker color on part of the Bijin dds I want to use.  If I get a clone stamp of that area, what comes next?   Do I put it on a new layer?  Where on the layer would it go so just the  labia variant part is darker (and everything else is kept the same)?   What would the new layer/ file be named and where would it go? 

I have a feeling I'm making this more complicated that it I supposed to be.  It'd be so helpful if there was a video (or pictures) I could reference. 

thanks!

On 4/27/2019 at 3:41 AM, ftlum said:

I'm not sure if I'm doing things correctly.   If I'm using one of these skins, are textures automatically applied?

I'm using Bijin for the skin and there is a pink color to the Labia variant area, but it looks a bit too pink and doesn't match the body's original labia texture/ color. 

Do I need to use Texblend or paint.net if I want a better match?  If so, how do I do this?  

Let's say I found a darker color on part of the Bijin dds I want to use.  If I get a clone stamp of that area, what comes next?   Do I put it on a new layer?  Where on the layer would it go so just the  labia variant part is darker (and everything else is kept the same)?   What would the new layer/ file be named and where would it go? 

I have a feeling I'm making this more complicated that it I supposed to be.  It'd be so helpful if there was a video (or pictures) I could reference. 

thanks!

They are automatically applied when using one of those textures, you don't need to do anything.

I can never get these to work. It would probably be fairly easy to make equipable open vaginas that you can just click on a off depending on what human or creature is in the animation. I definitely don't know how, but I thought of this because you made an equipable closed one. Great mod by the way, but it didn't work. Probably because I am using a custom bodyslide and didn't reconfigure collisions.

• 3 weeks later...

I have followed the instructions. However, this mod doesn't show up in bodyslide. I have looked in the unassigned. I do have a question, do I need to take out the individual files and place them in the bodyslide file. Or do I need to take each one and place them in their assigned files. Also can I use a mod manager such as Nexus. I dont like to physically install them. Something could go wrong. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:36 AM, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I have followed the instructions. However, this mod doesn't show up in bodyslide. I have looked in the unassigned. I do have a question, do I need to take out the individual files and place them in the bodyslide file. Or do I need to take each one and place them in their assigned files. Also can I use a mod manager such as Nexus. I dont like to physically install them. Something could go wrong. :(

If you're using a mod manager and directly adding the folder, keep in mind that the folder for this mod starts at the \BodySlide\ level, while if you're using a mod manager it needs to start at \CalienteTools\ level. 

So just create a folder called CalienteTools and drag the Bodyslide folder into it if you want to keep it separate from the main Bodyslide folder.