• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 9:24 PM, Lord Ariakas said:

Ok so labia won't open. I updated racemenu, Bodyslide, set it closed  with the slider in blodyslide, have ABBA, labia works with CBPC  (working fine with animations) oozing texture appears. Ran FNIS too, no change with arousal, labia remains closed. Help please ?:)

Did you set in ABBA the slider called OpenPussy to 1.00 (full open)? ABBA by default has that set to 0.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 12:43 PM, Ronin197933 said:

Could you add some options of different types of pubic hair?

Do you mean like this? Ignore the mesh clipping into the body, I have worked around that now. I have made a Special Edition compatible version that works through SOS Addon - Pubic for Females like the old one.

EDIT: Sorry, this is misleading. I have not uploaded the Special Edition version yet.

On 11/19/2018 at 3:56 AM, randomuser777 said:

After many tests I have seen the same sunken labia as you have. It's almost like CBPC is applying a transformation to the mesh, pushing it back? I tried zeroing the colliders the mod uses to disable/enable some parts a few times but I could not diminish that effect without disabling the mod completely. 

Something not part of the config acting on its own?

Was this fixed? Because im currently having this issue and dont seem to be able to find a fix?

19 hours ago, mansester said:

Was this fixed? Because im currently having this issue and dont seem to be able to find a fix?

No, that issue wasn't fixed. I couldn't find the source of the problem at that time and left it for later, but unfortunately forgot. As for the issue itself, it seemed like CBPC was applying some preset force and when I tested with the classic slot labia in CBBE Special, it seemed to work there.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:06 PM, randomuser777 said:

No, that issue wasn't fixed. I couldn't find the source of the problem at that time and left it for later, but unfortunately forgot. As for the issue itself, it seemed like CBPC was applying some preset force and when I tested with the classic slot labia in CBBE Special, it seemed to work there.

Alright, what do you mean when you say you tested it with the classic slot labia? Could you provide instructions on how to do that then?

On 10/24/2019 at 11:03 AM, deviantgene said:

Anyone got this to work with CBBE SMP body? I tried building the only body first then only the labia, but i think that results in the original body being overwritten...

Yes that would overwrite the CBBE SMP body because it is overwriting femalebody_0 & _1. The labia mesh is contained within that file.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for this really interesting mod! I am struggling to understand how the labia meshes actually work though. How do they relate to the BodySlide preset used? It seems that they are not really "baked" into the LabiaSE_CBBE body, but rather "float" over the underlying CBBE mesh. Is that true?

Specifically, if I modify sliders like e.g. "Move Crotch", "Groin" or even the Full Body sliders (7B, Vanilla SSE, Old Shape) the labia meshes no longer "line up".

Am I doing something wrong, is there a way to attach the labia meshes so they "move together" with the underlying body preset?

I saw the "_Entire Labia" sliders of course, but they only modulate over a small range, I would need to use crazy large (negative) values for some presets... what would you suggest?

On 11/7/2019 at 8:09 AM, MCSmarties said:

Many thanks for this really interesting mod! I am struggling to understand how the labia meshes actually work though. How do they relate to the BodySlide preset used? It seems that they are not really "baked" into the LabiaSE_CBBE body, but rather "float" over the underlying CBBE mesh. Is that true?

Specifically, if I modify sliders like e.g. "Move Crotch", "Groin" or even the Full Body sliders (7B, Vanilla SSE, Old Shape) the labia meshes no longer "line up".

Am I doing something wrong, is there a way to attach the labia meshes so they "move together" with the underlying body preset?

I saw the "_Entire Labia" sliders of course, but they only modulate over a small range, I would need to use crazy large (negative) values for some presets... what would you suggest?

That's correct, the labia mesh does not move with the CBBE body, its not part of it. Having them move together was attempted before in the Legendary Edition version of the mod, but I abandoned that because of the persistent clipping I was having. I have recently experimented with the newer CBBE SMP body and noticed some sliders there do guide the labia mesh somewhat and keep it fitted properly. As for the labia moving with the body, there is a "Labia Slit" slider in CBBE SMP that gives it some space for smooth movement.

I understand the sliders are somewhat of a maze, so I apologize for the mess. You may be using a slider the wrong way. I made so many but failed to describe the way to use some of them. The categories I made for the sake of simplifying things to show for example, use only the _Entire Labia if you want to quickly customize or use _Upper and Lower to customize further. If you require a large negative or positive value, more than -200% or 200%, it will likely distort the mesh greatly.

If you upload a screenshot of the settings and the result, that would be helpful.

I was getting interested in this mod. But reading the information, and the comments, I'm wondering where this leaves me - there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Is your mod only available as your LabiaSE_CBBE body? Or can the meshes be applied to the CBBE Body Special, or other?

Thanks!

@Kokan   It would be nice to have a link to this Grania skin, please. Plus more information about the mods / body behind the labia/vagina model that you display in your pictures and video. Thank you!

So far as I can see none of what is in your video appears to be possible in the current SSE set ups.  If it is - I'd sure like to know!

23 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

@Kokan   It would be nice to have a link to this Grania skin, please. Plus more information about the mods / body behind the labia/vagina model that you display in your pictures and video. Thank you!

So far as I can see none of what is in your video appears to be possible in the current SSE set ups.  If it is - I'd sure like to know!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnmnjtrwow9qns7/Grania_skin.7z/file