21 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

Check over your files and use the Unassigned group when building the mesh.

alright broski big mcthankies from mcspankies i followed the trail from the error message bodyslide gave me and moved some folders around and babam it worked. i might make a detailed vid on this because the directions arent the clearest.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SVE said:

Could you clarify exactly the .esp does?

The way its set up currently, the open mesh is the default mesh replacing the femalebody_1 & _0 in \meshes\actors\character\character assets\ but if you want to have the ability to have a second mesh at the same time, you can use the .esp to give you another labia as an item for slot 32 body. That way you put the files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\LabiaClosed and use AddItem to give yourself the part. Something like help "labia" 4 and player.additem <whatever code the game gives it, without the arrows> 1

I've kept it this way for now because I'm not sure how popular this feature is. It would seem like people are happy with one or the other. Although I have considered making a script before, which would equip the closed mesh up to a certain arousal threshold (maybe 70) to simulate a relaxed or untouched situation and then after the threshold unequip, causing the open mesh to show. Main problem is I haven't a clue how to fully write that script.

Questions? ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey randomuser777,

I am a new newbie customer and this is a very interesting mod. I want to try it instantly. But... due to my lack of experience in installing mods such as this, I need your help or anyone's help to explain in details. Like seriously, when I read your description and how to install this mod to make it work, it literally made me sit and think for hours. Not joking, I googled all sorts to find my own solution but nah... white flag detected...

First, I only understand this part and only this part;

"1. Extract the folders inside of the "BodySlide" folder directly into your BodySlide installation. Once done LabiaSE_CBBE should appear in the Bodyslide menus."

Basically, drag and drop the Bodyslide folder in LabiaVariantsSE_v1.3.7z to BodySlide and Outfit Studio/CalienteTools to merge your files correct?

Second, I am interested in using the optional ones you mentioned;

"5. Optional: If you want to have a separate closed variant, you need to build the mesh with your preset in Bodyslide, then copy those files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\LabiaClosed\ once copied, activate LabiaVariants.esp"

So, I will have to use the studio to build my own p***y beforre I can use this .esp correct?

Please, help me understand.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

Hey randomuser777,

I am a new newbie customer and this is a very interesting mod. I want to try it instantly. But... due to my lack of experience in installing mods such as this, I need your help or anyone's help to explain in details. Like seriously, when I read your description and how to install this mod to make it work, it literally made me sit and think for hours. Not joking, I googled all sorts to find my own solution but nah... white flag detected...

First, I only understand this part and only this part;

"1. Extract the folders inside of the "BodySlide" folder directly into your BodySlide installation. Once done LabiaSE_CBBE should appear in the Bodyslide menus."

Basically, drag and drop the Bodyslide folder in LabiaVariantsSE_v1.3.7z to BodySlide and Outfit Studio/CalienteTools to merge your files correct?

Second, I am interested in using the optional ones you mentioned;

"5. Optional: If you want to have a separate closed variant, you need to build the mesh with your preset in Bodyslide, then copy those files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\LabiaClosed\ once copied, activate LabiaVariants.esp"

So, I will have to use the studio to build my own p***y beforre I can use this .esp correct?

Please, help me understand.

Thanks.

Thanks for the question and neatly formatting it.

1. Yes basically a drag & drop of what is inside of the BodySlide folder in the archive into where you installed BodySlide itself. In here Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

2. In either case you must build the mesh in BodySlide. For this step though, you need to make a separate preset for the closed shape if you want to retain the open shape, instead of overwriting. This basically allows you to have two meshes, one that will be always active since it is the default femalebody and another you have to give yourself using Additem in the console and equip.

16 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

Thanks for the question and neatly formatting it.

1. Yes basically a drag & drop of what is inside of the BodySlide folder in the archive into where you installed BodySlide itself. In here Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

2. In either case you must build the mesh in BodySlide. For this step though, you need to make a separate preset for the closed shape if you want to retain the open shape, instead of overwriting. This basically allows you to have two meshes, one that will be always active since it is the default femalebody and another you have to give yourself using Additem in the console and equip.

Hi again,

Alright. I think it is high time for to learn how to use Bodyslide. They are many tutorials out there for references.

Sometimes, I just hope they skip the download and install part, or create a completely different video that only focuses on using bodyslides. Straight to the point. No blah blah blah where to download and how to install.

Anyhow, thanks for the swift reply. I will try.

3 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

In what way is it not working?

There's a whole thread on this on Reddit.   Apparently SkryimSE supports a compression method that Oldrim doesn't support (alhtough it appears that SkyrimSE is at least backward compatible in this regard and doesn't need textures converted.)

I assume the issue is that Texblend can't open BC7 dds files? I use GIMP for editing textures so I haven't messed about with Texblend but that would be my assumption. If that is the case all you'd have to do is uncompress the files with compressionator or one of the other utilities that accomplishes the same thing then recompress them when done. Tedious yes, but it would still work. 

1 minute ago, poplan said:

There's a whole thread on this on Reddit.   Apparently SkryimSE supports a compression method that Oldrim doesn't support (alhtough it appears that SkyrimSE is at least backward compatible in this regard and doesn't need textures converted.)

Yes, I'm aware.

I suggested earlier in this thread that textures from Oldrim are a good compromise for the sake of TexBlend compatibility and the small detail difference. There is also Paint.NET or Photoshop with DDS plugin that can handle texture files from SSE. GIMP with its DDS plugin only works for Oldrim. Lastly there is https://otherbenji.gitlab.io/TexFactory/ if you want to convert SSE textures. Make sure you select Input and Output is sRGB and Generate mipmaps.

54 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

Yes, I'm aware.

I suggested earlier in this thread that textures from Oldrim are a good compromise for the sake of TexBlend compatibility and the small detail difference. There is also Paint.NET or Photoshop with DDS plugin that can handle texture files from SSE. GIMP with its DDS plugin only works for Oldrim. Lastly there is https://otherbenji.gitlab.io/TexFactory/ if you want to convert SSE textures. Make sure you select Input and Output is sRGB and Generate mipmaps.

Wow that's a neat site, that should be stickied somewhere here :)

Thanks for the info!

13 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Just wanted to mention that many textures already have the labia addon textures, so there's no need to mess around with texblend or photoshop.

CBBE obvoiusly :P

Fair Skin Complexion

SG Female Textures Renewal

Bijin Skin

The Pure

Women of Skyrim

I also recommend using CBPC instead of CBP. CBPC is CBP but with added collisions.

Hi Shiva182,

Loving your works.

Thanks man~

Hi, could you help me out, I just updated this mod for the CBP compatibility but the collision doesn't seem to be working.

When you say "Once created copy the files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets and overwrite." I'm not sure what files do you refer to? Doesn't Body Slide automatically put the files there?

8 hours ago, Zigurat said:

Hi, could you help me out, I just updated this mod for the CBP compatibility but the collision doesn't seem to be working.

When you say "Once created copy the files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets and overwrite." I'm not sure what files do you refer to? Doesn't Body Slide automatically put the files there?

You need to use CBPC not CBP, as CBP doesn't have collisions