Wicked Whims & Bottom Textures

1271851703_BottomTexture.png.611a4697ce3eebd3fd4e8d42f4571971.png

Greetings! As you can see from the picture, I'm having an issue with the textures of the "bottom" half of sims (the male presented here).  Picture A is a custom texture of mine, and Picture B is the less detailed texture on the same sim that replaces mine whenever a sim starts an animation from Wicked Whims, or when it uses the bathroom (shower or toilet).   It's a bit frustrating for me because I painstakingly went through the process of replacing all of the textures in the game.   Apparently, I missed a texture somewhere because my texture is being replaced. 

Some details:

I do have a different base texture that all of my sims use that is more detailed than what is shown in Picture B, but Picture A is actually an overlay that takes up the "SkinDetailCreaseMouth" slot.

This overlay is an old mod made by Luumia that I edited, expanded upon, and renamed "ButtocksDefined2".  I uploaded it here if anyone wants to test it out for themselves.  For now, there are only male overlays in that mod. 

Does anyone know where the texture in Picture B is located?  I would be very appreciative of anyone who point me in the right direction about how I can maintain texture detail of my sims while using Wicked Whims. 

ButtocksDefined 2.package

Try raising the sort layer, so it is higher than the Wicked Whims detail. You can find the place to change the sort layer in the warehouse tab of SFS. I do not know where the WW details layers, but making your details sort layer the same as face paint would be a very safe bet. http://sims4studio.com/thread/2310/cas-sort-layer

4 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Try raising the sort layer, so it is higher than the Wicked Whims detail. You can find the place to change the sort layer in the warehouse tab of SFS. I do not know where the WW details layers, but making your details sort layer the same as face paint would be a very safe bet. http://sims4studio.com/thread/2310/cas-sort-layer

Okay, after changing the files, then testing, this seems to be the proper solution. Thank you for the help.