I need some help.

Antimato

I just got back to modding after a few years of break and I noticed some of the mods I liked had been updated. Now after doing stuff and trying to get my skyrim working I get this CTD when I load in whiterun (something caused by slaverun I think). Yes Im trying to get slave run reloaded working 

Some of my mods are super outdated and I dont know if they conflict it. 

21 minutes ago, CPU said:

Update all the mods one by one.

Try first to enable a small bunch (no more than 5) at each time on a new save.

When all mods will be OK, try your old save.

I'm also getting this skse memory error when I have crash fixes installed and activated (not 100% sure on that one) just wondering if it has something to do with this 

Or maybe just make a fresh start and focus on a stable non SL base (and adding SL mods later, because most of them are really script heavy). There are new great tricks, tools and tips to make a stable game.

I don't know what big backlog you have but I will give you some advice. And I hope also you computer is strong enough for Skyrim's heavy modding.

1) Uninstall all of the mods. Just start at totally crystal clear vanilla. Start just a new vanilla save and test if there some crashes. If even vanilla will crash on non obvious crashy areas, that means that you should check your drivers, tone down your AV or check your hardware.

2) Please don't manually install mods. You would needlessly make your life more difficult. Use mod managers and install your mods trough it (Vortex isn't still ready. Choose between Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer Classic)

3) Read carefully a stability section of this guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373 . If you interested to try new great graphic mods or non SL gameplay mods you can follow and read carefully graphic guide ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373 ) and gameplay guide ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77928).

4) Test first your just graphic setup. If it will pass later add and test non Sexlab gameplay and immersion mods. When it will also pass, then start adding and testing SL mods. My fav quick test is running with my test char form Solitude Docks to Blue Palace. If it will crash on the way that mostly means that your mod setup is unstable.

Skyrim isn't an casual modding friendly game. But if you're ready to sacrifice hours, days, weeks on reading and learning how to do things, then there you go.

I hope that it helped you.

Good Luck

So, I came across something interesting. When I updated the xp32 skeleton I installed the xp32 maximum skeleton special extended by accident (don't know if it's meant for the sse version) everything worked fine other than the fact that every model was this red diamond. So after that I installed the normal xp32 maximum skeleton extender and I have the same problems as I had at the beginning.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Powerkallo said:

So, I came across something interesting. When I updated the xp32 skeleton I installed the xp32 maximum skeleton special extended by accident (don't know if it's meant for the sse version) everything worked fine other than the fact that every model was this red diamond. So after that I installed the normal xp32 maximum skeleton extender and I have the same problems as I had at the beginning.

You should get your skeleton here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

When you "download this file" you will find two choices. One is clearly marked as the SE (special edition) version. THAT is the skeleton that you want.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You should get your skeleton here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

When you "download this file" you will find two choices. One is clearly marked as the SE (special edition) version. THAT is the skeleton that you want.

If the OP uses SE. It's not entirely clear to me as to which version of Skyrim s/he is using.

Aren't the red diamonds because of missing textures?

OP: A load order would be good about now.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

If the OP uses SE. It's not entirely clear to me as to which version of Skyrim s/he is using.

Your clarification is prudent and a load order would be helpful. I assumed (and we all know what that means) because he said:

(don't know if it's meant for the sse version).

Your right that that statement is not crystal clear. You are also right about red diamonds and textures (as far as I know) but that would be fouled up if he was using the wrong skeleton.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:46 PM, Grey Cloud said:

aah yeah my bad, I'm using the normal skyrim

Okay. A quick look at your load order and the following leap out.

You need to run LOOT on those mods. The list looks remarkably alphabetical.

You need the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition patch.

You should either install the unofficial patch for the HighResTexturePacks or consider using a less resource intensive alternative.

You are using an outdated version of MNC. Remove it and replace with the latest version.

Ditto the Brawl Bug patch. The newer one is called Modern Brawl Bug patch (or similar).

You have a large number of mods which add a huge amount of content to your game. You need to know the limits and capabilities of your machine and your Skyrim installation before you can expect that lot to work without problems. Added to this, you also appear to be using an ENB.

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp No idea what this is or why it is required. I couldn't see XPMSE skeleton which will be required.

5  5     AP Skyrim.esm If this is the old prostitution mod then get rid. It's old and buggy and you have TDFAPP installed anyway.

You have AFT and this Follower Limit Increased.esp How many followers do you need. The first is old and outdated and I've never heard of the second.

There were other things but they can wait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Okay. A quick look at your load order and the following leap out.

You need to run LOOT on those mods. The list looks remarkably alphabetical.

You need the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition patch.

You should either install the unofficial patch for the HighResTexturePacks or consider using a less eesource intensive alternative.

You are using an outdated version of MNC. Remove it and replace with the latest version.

Ditto the Brawl Bug patch. The newer one is called Modern Brawl Bug patch (or similar).

You have a large number of mods which add a huge amount of contenet to your game. You need to know the limits and capabilities of your machine and your Skyrim installation before you can expect that lot to work without problems. Added to this, you also appear to be using an ENB.

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp No idea what this is or why it is required. I couldn't see XPMSE skeleton which will be required.

5  5     AP Skyrim.esm If this is the old prostitution mod then get rid. It's old and buggy and you have TDFAPP installed anyway.

You have AFT and this Follower Limit Increased.esp How many followers do you need. The first is old and outdated and I've never heard of the second.

There were other things but they can wait.

ok I did that and I dont know what happened, the game just crashes on desktop. I'v tried what could have caused the reason but so far I have been unable to locate it

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

ok I did that and I dont know what happened, the game just crashes on desktop. I'v tried what could have caused the reason but so far I have been unable to locate it

As GenioMaestro is fond of saying, "if you crash before you see the main screen it is 99% certain that you are missing a master. If you CTD after seeing the main screen it is 99% certain that you have too many animations." So which is it?

You use SOS.

SOS has never been updated.
My advice: Reinstall your skeleton (XP32, XPMSE, whatever) and let it override.

Then start FNIS for User.

Start Skrim.

In the main menu, open the console with ^:
Enter -> coc qasmoke

When Skyrim loads and you're in the test cell

then console again

coc whiterun (is near bridge and brewery).

If second command fails in console then declaration becomes necessary:

- The active mods are in the plugins.txt (Start/You/Appdata/Local / Skyrim)
- FNIS protocol: Run FNIS for User and copy all content if is done (you can select and copy screenshot is not nessecary =
- papyrus.log- is in documents/ my games/skyrim/log / - (the last)

On 9/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As GenioMaestro is fond of saying, "if you crash before you see the main screen it is 99% certain that you are missing a master. If you CTD after seeing the main screen it is 99% certain that you have too many animations." So which is it?

crashes after the loading screen

On 9/25/2018 at 7:21 PM, Andy14 said:

You use SOS.

SOS has never been updated.
My advice: Reinstall your skeleton (XP32, XPMSE, whatever) and let it override.

Then start FNIS for User.

Start Skrim.

In the main menu, open the console with ^:
Enter -> coc qasmoke

When Skyrim loads and you're in the test cell

then console again

coc whiterun (is near bridge and brewery).

If second command fails in console then declaration becomes necessary:

- The active mods are in the plugins.txt (Start/You/Appdata/Local / Skyrim)
- FNIS protocol: Run FNIS for User and copy all content if is done (you can select and copy screenshot is not nessecary =
- papyrus.log- is in documents/ my games/skyrim/log / - (the last)

I tried doing that but I get stuck in inf loading screen when loading to qasmoke

6 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

To clarify: the game you click on the SKSE start, the game screen load and you hit play. The main menu loads and you hit continue or new and get an infinite loading screen? 

yes or it just crashes after a while in loading screen

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

yes or it just crashes after a while in loading screen

From your description it seems most likely that you have more animations than your machine can handle (in deference to Andy14) at this time. As a next step I would ask that you post a screenshot of FNIS after it's done running. The number of animations loaded should be visible at the bottom of the top half of the screen (I hope that made sense). 

If you already have problems loading the qasmoke cell, there may be some causes.

(There are more than these, but these are very unlikely)

Basically for all points: Use the right version Skyrim and Skyrim LE is not Skyrim SE!

- wrong skeleton (often with installation of SOS skeleton is overwritten)
   Reinstalling xpmse may resolve this error.

- wrong animations (Oldrim and SSE are not compatible)

- incompatible Mod (esp, esm) for your Skyrim version installed

- "too many" animations, or rather, too many mods/scripts prevent full loading of the master.hkx (or with access before fully loaded).

Remedy: Use less animation or less heavily scripted mods.

No matter if you delete animations, re-install XPMSE etc .: Run FNIS for User again

You can mark and copy the output from FNIS.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

From your description it seems most likely that you have more animations than your machine can handle (in deference to Andy14) at this time. As a next step I would ask that you post a screenshot of FNIS after it's done running. The number of animations loaded should be visible at the bottom of the top half of the screen (I hope that made sense). 

14c415a93f.png

yeah ok I might agree on the fact that there are few animations, no sure where they all even came from.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Powerkallo said:

14c415a93f.png

yeah ok I might agree on the fact that there are few animations, no sure where they all even came from.

Sorry but why do you have an FNIS warning - it doesn't show in your screenshot. And yes, that is WAY too few animations to make a difference.

Archived