What Your Hard Drive Usage Says About You

Glaurung26

I was thinking about what computer space I dedicate to what types of things and realized it kinda mirrors "real life" time prioritization. Sure certain things conflate it and it's not an amazing academic benchmark to go by, but it does more or less line up with some of my cyber priorities. So here's my list and feel free to share yours in whatever fashion you like:

1. Game installations

2. Game mods

3. pr0n and other video material

4. music

5. system files (thanks Microsoft)

6. pictures, text files, etc.

Heh it's difficult to say exactly, but for sure games + mods are what consumes most of my har drive and life time. Especially now that i am not working.

Then i have pictures.
I love to download pictures from all around, be it just art that i like or hentai or whatever, but the majority of picture files that i have here are screenshots. Like thousands. I don't like real photography though, so i guess this doesn't have much to do with my RL.

Then it's music, i have some texts i made around but not much...

Archived