LAPF Stripping exception

Hi everyone,

I've got a weird problem. Recently, I'm not able anymore to set stripping exceptions of my equipments. In normal circumstances, this can be done within the LAPF settings spell, more precisely under [sexual diary] (where you can set your voicetype), but the stripping exception option in no more, even the body setting. I remember being able to do it but now it's impossible.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks guys.

Please provide at minimum the info we ask for here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Additionally, please make sure you have not built a bashed patch with lovers mods enabled.

Beyond that, if you still can't get things to work, start a brand new game and see if the strip options work then.  If they do, then something you have installed has broken things.

Hi,

Yeah I've already set it to manual, but I've dug the thread of PK Extender and found out an updated plugin which fixed the problem messing with the stripping script from your mod. Took a little time to found that plugin. Now the missing options are here and work as intended.

Thanks again for your help!

• 8 months later...

Archived