Cyberdimension Neptunia Skirtless mod

Sorry for the lack of video tutorials, I just haven't been able to find the time to get them done.

In other news, while I didn't plan on modding 4GO too much, I got an idea that was too good to ignore. Our modeler worked on a completely custom outfit, which is our first. I present the Purple Heart Formal Dress mod!

pheart_13.png.91b70239c9575c68fb8bf94a5d3d4b1c.png

The mod can be downloaded here-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15P46d8yj9BuFVUWJR4nwFi2k8gxoJMoI

Install instructions are in the readme.

pheart_10.png

pheart_11.png

pheart_12.png

pheart_14.png

pheart_15.png

pheart_16.png

pheart_17.png

pheart_18.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After update it had created a duplicate of the "Cyberdim...Online.pak" file with "-WindowsNoEditor" on it, causing the mod not to function. Backed up the original, (though I wager you could just 'get rid of it'), renamed the new .pak like in the helpful mod instructions and it works fine again.  

So after every update you might need to do the renaming again.

• 3 months later...

Hi, guys,
I've compiled small mod for Cyberdimension neptunia - it contain nep catsuit summertimeblack_v1.0, witch was done by user modSmurf and some ecchi cg art ;)

Install: just copy pak file to main folder where others are presented.

Mod_Nude1.rar

So, enjoy,

by NovaRain

Spoiler

255317238_CyberdimensionNeptunia_4GoddessesOnline1_11.201919_11_48-Copy.jpg.4c11b68a25b000a161eba85e79754da0.jpg

P.S. If you like it I' continue modding on my free time ;)

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, NovaRain said:

Hi, guys,
I've compiled small mod for Cyberdimension neptunia - it contain nep catsuit summertimeblack_v1.0, witch was done by user modSmurf and some ecchi cg art ;)

Mod_Nude1.rar 7.52 MB · 179 downloads

So, enjoy,

by NovaRain

Hide contents

255317238_CyberdimensionNeptunia_4GoddessesOnline1_11.201919_11_48-Copy.jpg.4c11b68a25b000a161eba85e79754da0.jpg

How do you install it?

14 hours ago, Zentsi said:

How do you install it?

Hi,
install it like "skirtless mod" -> unpack it to:

\Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online\CyberdimensionNeptunia4GoddessesOnline\Content\Paks\

Delete -WindowsNoEditor from CyberdimensionNeptunia4GoddessesOnline-WindowsNoEditor.pak --> it will look like CyberdimensionNeptunia4GoddessesOnline.pak

You can combine it others mods

& play ;)

On 1/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, NovaRain said:

Hi,

\Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online\CyberdimensionNeptunia4GoddessesOnline\Content\Paks\

Delete -WindowsNoEditor from CyberdimensionNeptunia4GoddessesOnline-WindowsNoEditor.pak --> it will look like CyberdimensionNeptunia4GoddessesOnline.pak

& play ;)

Oh, I didn't know I need the skirtless mod! Thanks!

On 1/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, NovaRain said:

Hi,

& play ;)

I've tried it out, it looks very great! Can you let me know what characters you've changed? Only those in the screenshot?

On 8/29/2018 at 5:50 PM, DarkHawk02 said:

Hi everyone!

Just finished up my skirtless mod for Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online! This mod removes the skirts (or most of them) from the girls' default 4GO outfits.

The mod can be downloaded here-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rye-wfHyf1Tz1woLkK_TRW9qKOeq_eb_

The install instructions are in the readme. Please let me know if you encounter any issues. Thanks.

70438425_p16.png.dd1716c915e0ad384d26804a053e89c5.png70438425_p17.png.f799ffd1e85dd541c042abf7fb7df37e.png

Is it normal for the clothes to have a low-poly resolution? Just wondering, other that that it also looks nice!

image.png.9e942d88875d382cee13b1f401bf5170.png

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, NovaRain said:

Hi, guys,

Mod_Nude1.rar 7.52 MB · 501 downloads

So, enjoy,

by NovaRain

Hide contents

This says "nude mod" but is that really the case?

On 11/27/2021 at 6:44 AM, ScourgeOfNep said:

This says "nude mod" but is that really the case?

Not really, i don't quite remember since i haven't played that game in a long time, but i think it's just a pack grouping together the skirtless mod as well as several nude CG scenes.

But it's the only thing you'll get, Neptunia games modding kinda died a while back, The first few games have some decent work done on them, but none was ever completely finished.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 9:40 PM, Aximili said:

Not really, i don't quite remember since i haven't played that game in a long time, but i think it's just a pack grouping together the skirtless mod as well as several nude CG scenes.

But it's the only thing you'll get, Neptunia games modding kinda died a while back, The first few games have some decent work done on them, but none was ever completely finished.

Dang. What a shame. Its not surprising, since spinoff heck kinda ruined the fan interest overall.

• 2 years later...
I'd say "poorly made spin-offs", since they all got potential but they never put much effort into them. Even in Japan the series is not selling much.

By the way, sorry to revive a dead thread but what tools did you guys use to repack the game files? I have already unpacked them with Umodel, I just need to repack them and make the pak and sig files, but I don't know how.