All sex acts cause player character to stand in place and all NPCs to disappear

Whenever I attempt to initiate sex with anyone (or anything), the game goes into freecam mode but all that happens is my character stands still in place and every single NPC/creature/etc. in the era disappears. Sex noises do play, but that's the extent of what seems to work. I do regain control after the sex duration has run out, but all AIs remain entirely out of existence. Occasionally, on top of all this, I'll get extreme lag as soon as the "sex" starts, but that doesn't always happen.

The issue persists even when I have nothing but the "bare necessities" installed and activated - that is, NVSE (with the extender), MCM, Sexout/SCR, SexKey (for testing obv), BnB (with the compatibility skeleton), and the hair/race mods needed for my current character to exist (as otherwise I simply cease to be and the camera stays in the ground.) I suspect this issue may be due to some incompatibility with the latter, but I'm hoping it's not that, and rather some dumb mistake I made while installing Sexout or something like that, that (ideally) could be fixed relatively easily. So anyway I'd really appreciate if someone could help me pinpoint what's going wrong here.

This is my load order, for what it's worth:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
1CazyTestEsp.esp=1
DK Caucasians.esp=1
DKHair.esp=1
SexoutSexkey.esp=1

I've realized it seems to be an issue with my pre-existing character, meaning probably I'll just have to make a new save to use the mod. I double-checked the install to make sure everything was correct and instructions were followed to the letter, nothing seemed wrong, and I still had the same issues when loading my save. When I started a new game and fucked Doc Mitchell right out of the gate, everything worked perfectly. Another case of "I feel like this would logically be the problem but I'm hoping it's not," this time where my hopes were in vain. Is there a way to "clean" my current save so that the mod will work (as I've grown rather attached to this character and the hundreds of hours I've put into it), or will I just have to accept my fate and move on?

As a side note, I'm not sure how much help these errors could give, but whenever everything fucks up as described in the OP a bunch of these show up in the console. Probably should've taken note of that earlier.

image.png.468924a657e0b48cb362508fdbbb0cb0.png

6 hours ago, puppo777 said:

I've realized it seems to be an issue with my pre-existing character, meaning probably I'll just have to make a new save to use the mod. I double-checked the install to make sure everything was correct and instructions were followed to the letter, nothing seemed wrong, and I still had the same issues when loading my save. When I started a new game and fucked Doc Mitchell right out of the gate, everything worked perfectly. Another case of "I feel like this would logically be the problem but I'm hoping it's not," this time where my hopes were in vain. Is there a way to "clean" my current save so that the mod will work (as I've grown rather attached to this character and the hundreds of hours I've put into it), or will I just have to accept my fate and move on?

As a side note, I'm not sure how much help these errors could give, but whenever everything fucks up as described in the OP a bunch of these show up in the console. Probably should've taken note of that earlier.

image.png.468924a657e0b48cb362508fdbbb0cb0.png

for the issues on the picture... I don't know if you can reset SexoutNG, but if so, do it.. (I think in the start of a loaded game, you'll see some possible CIOS commands that you might be able to use)

I noticed that automated savegame cleaners have a big difficulty with SexoutNG, so I think they would break your save game for sure. You might be able to do it manually, but I don't know how many items you'd need to do manually. Always make backups of your savegames before starting.

Archived