Hi why is it that one boob is bigger than the other. they both have the same exact scale but they have different size.

not sure what you mean' date=' everything is symmetrical for me at least.

[/quote']

Well im using this skeleton, but i want a bigger chest for the character.

so i followed the instructions on how to increase the chest size from ariel 0905 but one ends up looking bigger than the other. both have scale 1.5000 they should be the same. :(

Hi why is it that one boob is bigger than the other. they both have the same exact scale but they have different size.

not sure what you mean' date=' everything is symmetrical for me at least.

[/quote']

Well im using this skeleton, but i want a bigger chest for the character.

so i followed the instructions on how to increase the chest size from ariel 0905 but one ends up looking bigger than the other. both have scale 1.5000 they should be the same. :(

Hmm not sure what the cause is. If you haven't already try redownloading the skeleton and change the values again.

• 2 months later...

looks amazing. thanks you ! ^^

ps.- which textures do you use in your ingame shots?

ps. below a small comparation between Megalov´s extended butt, and Alice Black. Tough choice ;)

post-23048-13597883001655_thumb.jpg

should have done one sideways aswell i guess.. body is CHSHBC

sorry for the blood splatters, but used my last save for it, and well that was right after a fight

ps. below a small comparation between Megalov´s extended butt' date=' and Alice Black. Tough choice ;)

sorry for the blood splatters, but used my last save for it, and well that was right after a fight

[/quote']

u can combine them for the maximum ass

ps. below a small comparation between Megalov´s extended butt' date=' and Alice Black. Tough choice ;)

[/quote']

err, can you elaborate ?

post-23048-13597883138648_thumb.jpg

AFAIS the modifications are based on the same file regarding the modifications. rest is skin/effect-related (ref: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8357&pid=192107#pid192107 )

ps. below a small comparation between Megalov´s extended butt, and Alice Black. Tough choice ;)

err, can you elaborate ?

attachicon.gif201301/post_23048_1359431521_a98734d143d0b02213f3f4dced5f292f.attach

AFAIS the modifications are based on the same file regarding the modifications. rest is skin/effect-related (ref: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8357&pid=192107#pid192107 )

well you cant really combine them if you have chsbhc ML armor on while having AliceBlack installed than you can get the "maximum ass" sorry about the confusion :D 

Is there a way to make the calves larger by using your little tutorial, or would that be a mesh thing?

Im not sure but it could be possible. Editing the skeleton can give you a wide variety of effects but will affect every character model m or f.

• 2 weeks later...