Well unfortunatly my dlc keeps crashing at the start of the mission(when you go on the ship) Starting to think I may who to make a new file save to play through it. The Armor is a WIP and gets updated as I play. None of is it really any of my work. Its just parts of armors I liked with rextures and other modifications. There is tons of pathing issues ill need to solve once I actually do release it so you will have to have some patience. Sorry. Anyways I here is an update.

Hi im using the xmps skeleton and I was wondering if someone can tell me by what degree do I adjust the quiver with the nifskope so its doesn't clip with my charcters butt :shy: .

From my skeleton mod what I did was cut the quiver bones from another skeleton mod called something like "Further back quivers and arrows" and replace them witht the ttbp one. You can try doing the same thing, just cut it from my mod.

Well unfortunatly my dlc keeps crashing at the start of the mission(when you go on the ship) Starting to think I may who to make a new file save to play through it. The Armor is a WIP and gets updated as I play. None of is it really any of my work. Its just parts of armors I liked with rextures and other modifications. There is tons of pathing issues ill need to solve once I actually do release it so you will have to have some patience. Sorry. Anyways I here is an update.

attachicon.gifScreenShot397.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot400.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot401.bmp

What body replaycer and textures do you use?

cbbe thepal with the sporty fitness map on the last pic

cbbe thepal with the sporty fitness map on the last pic

Thx!

Hi im using the xmps skeleton and I was wondering if someone can tell me by what degree do I adjust the quiver with the nifskope so its doesn't clip with my charcters butt :shy: .

From my skeleton mod what I did was cut the quiver bones from another skeleton mod called something like "Further back quivers and arrows" and replace them witht the ttbp one. You can try doing the same thing, just cut it from my mod.

If you can post your customize skeleton that would be great if it's not to much trouble. :) Oh and where can I find black texture retex of the snake armor

It looks awesome. ;)

• 1 month later...

If you can post your customize skeleton that would be great if it's not to much trouble. :) Oh and where can I find black texture retex of the snake armor

It looks awesome. ;)

I beleive someone has reposted the skeleton somehwere on this thread. Also I posted a tutorial on how to edit you skele on ur own and that is probaly your best bet considering my old skeleton is outdated. New update pics up.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody, just thought I'd give back to the community for making my Skyrim experience pretty awesome.

First off we have Alice Black Skeleton which increases the ass of female characters.

It doesnt matter what bodytype you use with this, the result is the same.

Personally I use this with chsbhc and have no clipping issues, this is also the TPPB framework so no conflicts there.

The backweapon and quiver bones have also been reworked as not to clip your new booty.

I've also added a separate file for beast races as well as a tutorial on how to do this yourself down a few posts.

Hope you enjoy and comment! (If you cant see the imgs, right click the links > view img, then delete the .jpg part in the address bar)

tQkp2.jpg

3ar5P.png

ABS: http://www.mediafire.com/?afh8m7kkdhas53t

ABSBeast: http://www.mediafire.com/?oiuvbvav74o4537

Next we have the Black Death Scythe which is a Mabi vindictus succubus scythe retex. The scythe has been renamed black death and new values have put put in for the speed and weight for better realism. It also has the mehrunes dagger ench, hits have a small chance to instant kill. The only way to get the weapon in game is using console commands, use help death or help black then use pg up/pg down to find (weap)black death, player.additem xxxxxxxxx 1

The original mod can be found here. http://www.mediafire.com/?ri6agijzgqcze90

retex

IZ0hV.jpg

Black Death: http://www.mediafire.com/?numrn72mldas838

To see more to come check out my photo thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12802

Hey, this sorry for all my failed attempts to message you (I didn't read the descriptions before, i was kinda impatient) would your awesome skeleton shrink with any other chsbhc armors or would it keep its shape? :D

It should keep shape and change how the armor looks.

what armor is that? link please

• 1 month later...

@Haku 
The armor is work in progress from combining different mods. It hasn't been released yet but the closest you can get to it is Tera Skull armor aka heavy skull armor. A quick search will net you lots of results for all different body types. Anyways all new WIP pics are up with an interesting concept. Enjoy.  

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...