Devious Mindbreak

On 8/23/2018 at 1:42 PM, Bobbert6996 said:

For Skyrim I realized there is exactly one threat every player cares about: Someone threatens to adjust their Cursed Loot % chance of trap. 

While this might be true, imho it would be better to consider what makes the character care than the player.^^ I'll do it anyways (at least once) just because i wanna see the quest. ;)

For inspiration you might check out this thread, it became quite lengthy, though. Would also mean that later i could use this mod as a framework for another mod using it without replaying the quest line or terrible consequences, maybe.

Another thought i had reading the thread: instead of just ignoring orgasms from plugs, maybe add some comments like "Even though i just had an orgasm, it felt empty... not a real relief." But that's only a minor thing. 

I like the general idea a lot, and more quest mods are always great. :)

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

While this might be true, imho it would be better to consider what makes the character care than the player.^^ I'll do it anyways (at least once) just because i wanna see the quest. ;)

For inspiration you might check out this thread, it became quite lengthy, though. Would also mean that later i could use this mod as a framework for another mod using it without replaying the quest line or terrible consequences, maybe.

Another thought i had reading the thread: instead of just ignoring orgasms from plugs, maybe add some comments like "Even though i just had an orgasm, it felt empty... not a real relief." But that's only a minor thing. 

I like the general idea a lot, and more quest mods are always great. :)

Not sure what part of the thread helps you avoid replaying the quest line?

If there is enough appetite for just the framework to be standalone I could split it from the quests. But, I will probably settle for just preventing the quests from starting on game start.

The mod does not ignore orgasms from plugs, they are tracked and handled.

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Not sure what part of the thread helps you avoid replaying the quest line?

If there is enough appetite for just the framework to be standalone I could split it from the quests. But, I will probably settle for just preventing the quests from starting on game start.

The mod does not ignore orgasms from plugs, they are tracked and handled.

Sorry if i got confused (both points), honestly i didn't play this yet, didn't even start Skyrim for a while but i'll do some more playthroughs later and this will most likely be part of it. :)

What i understood is that you change cursed loot settings to enforce the player to do stuff - but i'd prefer something to blackmail rather the character than the player to do stuff. Due to roleplaying my character might just be dumb enough to ignore such a threat, she often does so to get some other mods quests started. ;) For me as the player that indeed sounds terrifying, though. But since i want to play the quest i don't need any additional motivation, my character might.

The linked thread has some more or less good ideas to give your character a reason to do stuff, instead of the player. I can understand if you don't want to read through all it now, for concrete suggestions unfortunatly i don't know the circumstances good enough. But if you're open for them i might pause Deus Ex and give this a quick try. 

*edit: Some suggestions i made in this thread what would work for both player and character: lock some plugs, maybe together with a belt. Or teleport her to Oblivion as a playtoy for Daedra until she gives up.

But ofc none of these would actually allow to say "no", except maybe the belt and plugs are generic and can be opened with any key. Then it would rather be an inconvinience than a real force if somebody doesn't want to play the quest. Or maybe a short alternative way to quit the quest line, something like "if you say no, this big fat troll will rape you." Sounds convincing enough for most characters, and totally fine way to get out of it for most players.^^

*edit 2: For a more long term engagement, telling the character that she was poisoned and needs a antidote regularly should work too. Even without consequences, if you want to add some maybe blackout and be sold via simply slavery or something like that. How bad the consequences are than would depend on player settings and mods installed without requiring much.

15 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Basic idea is:

1. Lots of mods (Sexist Guards is an example) let you choose how submissive/orgasmic or whatever your player is. I like playing with "progression", so those things change over time. So I write scripts to change those static MCM values for me, so I don't always have to go in and out of MCM myself. (Currently doing this for 3 mods)

2. Lots of mods (Angrim's Apprentice, Radiant Prostitution) have good content but I never play them because I always RP characters that need to be forced into those situations. So I will write some "wrapper quests" to accompany these, and also write my own quests (1 of my own quests so far, no wrapper quests.)

3. Of course if any other mods want a similar thing they can use this mod's stats as a framework. Other good candidate is Lozeak's Willpower system which I like a lot, but is too "long term" for me, this mod has stats which are more "short term".

So for right now this is just a framework ? I was a bit confused since i read somewhere im gonna more easily submit to rape.

9 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

What i understood is that you change cursed loot settings to enforce the player to do stuff - but i'd prefer something to blackmail rather the character than the player to do stuff. Due to roleplaying my character might just be dumb enough to ignore such a threat, she often does so to get some other mods quests started. ;) For me as the player that indeed sounds terrifying, though. But since i want to play the quest i don't need any additional motivation, my character might. 

This is just a plan not implemented yet, all implemented things are in the main post.

8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

So for right now this is just a framework ? I was a bit confused since i read somewhere im gonna more easily submit to rape. 

Right now it is framework + one small quest using the framework (nothing much really). If you want it will change SG dialogue and SL Expressions to make it seem like you are "more easily submitting" but those changes are totally cosmetic, not gameplay.

I might soon build optional integration for SL Harassment, that would be first real gameplay change.

6 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Can i get a mod list for your character's appearance? 

Caffeine ENB used in screenshot,

"SweetHeart" UUNP bodyslide

Fairskin

HDT KS Hairstyles

Preset is custom but it's only very slight modification (using RM sliders) of "Frida Follower Preset"

Hello, just came across this error message while making a bashed patch :

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 070073D6
  eid = u'dvmb_beltTheonoldOpenInventory'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1701
  file pos = 2570
Error in dvmb.esp

mod seems to work just fine tho from my user only perspective, just to let you know in case it could cause future problem.

So what exactly does this mod do? Is it basically a mix between the Appropos mod and the Sexist Guards mod? Will we see dialogue from our characters indicating them breaking? Does it change expressions of our pc and npcs during sex? When you say bonuses or penalties (like when you get the Rock Joint disease from vanilla skyrim), are they actual stat increases or decreases? The description isn't exactly clear on what it does, its more vague in my opinion.

3 hours ago, theman123 said:

So what exactly does this mod do? Is it basically a mix between the Appropos mod and the Sexist Guards mod? Will we see dialogue from our characters indicating them breaking? Does it change expressions of our pc and npcs during sex? When you say bonuses or penalties (like when you get the Rock Joint disease from vanilla skyrim), are they actual stat increases or decreases? The description isn't exactly clear on what it does, its more vague in my opinion. 

The description details exactly what the mod does, it seems vague because it doesn't do very much. There are no stat decreases or increases.

I only have one request.  Turn the DD requirement from hard to soft.  BDSM isn't really my thing, but coercion and moral turpitude are just fine.  Regardless, I'm going to take a stab at stripping out DD for myself.  I'll share back what I do, for you to do with as you wish, assuming I'm successful.  If there are any pitfalls you might think of (scripts I'll blow up, quests I'll destroy, etc.), please let me know.  Thanks for sharing!

13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I only have one request.  Turn the DD requirement from hard to soft.  BDSM isn't really my thing, but coercion and moral turpitude are just fine.  Regardless, I'm going to take a stab at stripping out DD for myself.  I'll share back what I do, for you to do with as you wish, assuming I'm successful.  If there are any pitfalls you might think of (scripts I'll blow up, quests I'll destroy, etc.), please let me know.  Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately I don't think it's feasible for the mod to have soft dependency on DD and still make full use of the framework, sorry.

4 hours ago, Fenroo said:

Any tease and denial mechanics? Possibly involving enforced chastity? I see the potential for possibilities here....

Yeah I plan some stuff like this, current quest is "next to" this in some way.

4 hours ago, Black714 said:

I Guest The Quest Theonold Experiment Started When We Speak To Him Ratter Than Start Automatically.... Because It's Feel Weird If We Played From Start Or Using ASLAL.... Just Sugest :)

I agree, I plan to change this. Originally I had no quest log, so it didn't matter. Now that there is a quest log it is better if the log shows up only after speaking

19 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

我只有一个请求。将DD要求从硬到软。BDSM不是我真正的东西,但强制和道德败坏就好了。无论如何,我打算自己去剥离DD。假设我成功了,我会按照你的意愿分享我的所作所为。如果你有任何陷阱你可能会想到(脚本我会爆炸,任务我会破坏等等),请告诉我。感谢分享!

I agree with you. If you succeed, could you please send me a copy?

4 hours ago, othershade said:

Very interesting design. I was curious about one thing: Is it a one way street? What I mean is if your character broken is that it or do they have the ability to regain their 'mental balance' if they escape. So allowing the player to experience the content a few times.

The whole thing is meant to be "short term" so full recovery on restful sleep. But, with some permanent damage making future injury more likely. Already exist more "permanent" mind states like DD follower willpower

10 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

The whole thing is meant to be "short term" so full recovery on restful sleep. But, with some permanent damage making future injury more likely. Already exist more "permanent" mind states like DD follower willpower

Ah very nice! Perhaps something to be said for making the player work to restore themselves but I think I'll give it a try either way. ^.^

OK, here's a deDDified ESP.  I haven't had a chance to test and won't for several more days (traveling).  I have no idea how this will behave.  Let me know if your PC catches fire or your neighbor's cat becomes possessed as a result.

All DD keywords were removed (only DD).  I nulled out the object unions to DD formID's, but left the properties as-is otherwise.  I removed all mesh and texture references for zero dependencies on DD, so items equipped in this mod (a belt and a soulgem plug) will be invisible and unlockable...which means you'll just need to pretend they are locked if this is needed for any quests that may use them.  Obviously vibration of the plug isn't going to work either, as that is an effect from DD.

Dialog Topic XX013B28 had 2 conditional keywords from DDi related to removing DD item "mittens"

!= XX0429FB
== XX05FF81

Since mittens can't be equipped on the player (they don't exist outside of DD), I'm not sure if this will mean failure to equip something during a quest or if this is just dialog from a future quest that isn't yet being used.

I was going to add 2 placeholder keywords so the conditionals could still operate, but I couldn't find reference of the 2 keyword ID's being used anywhere on the few items in the mod so I just removed them.

There were a few ITM records.  I left them untouched.

dvmb.esp

i'm currently using the latest version, and it seems much harder to break and show the option for bj, anal or plain sex.

is there a plan to add a tab that shows the current level of frustration and pleasure and is there a way to alter the level to broken in the console?

On 8/31/2018 at 8:22 AM, zeldashu said:

Does it work on SexLab Hentai Pregnancy Legendary Edition? Or is it effective only for SexLab Hentai Pregnancy?

Probably works with both, but actually I use Legendary Edition, definitely works with that

On 8/31/2018 at 4:22 PM, griffinjohn59 said:

Liking this mod a lot, as a suggestion it would be nice if MCM menu displayed current status, how broken, how much frustration/pleasure, etc. etc.  Wasn't even certain this mod was working until I got pleasure broken.

Thanks for the mod!

Yes, will add current status to MCM but will be a few weeks until I can update again :( I am travelling out of country

On 8/31/2018 at 9:39 PM, 4nk8r said:

OK, here's a deDDified ESP.  I haven't had a chance to test and won't for several more days (traveling).  I have no idea how this will behave.  Let me know if your PC catches fire or your neighbor's cat becomes possessed as a result.

All DD keywords were removed (only DD).  I nulled out the object unions to DD formID's, but left the properties as-is otherwise.  I removed all mesh and texture references for zero dependencies on DD, so items equipped in this mod (a belt and a soulgem plug) will be invisible and unlockable...which means you'll just need to pretend they are locked if this is needed for any quests that may use them.  Obviously vibration of the plug isn't going to work either, as that is an effect from DD.

Dialog Topic XX013B28 had 2 conditional keywords from DDi related to removing DD item "mittens"

!= XX0429FB
== XX05FF81

Since mittens can't be equipped on the player (they don't exist outside of DD), I'm not sure if this will mean failure to equip something during a quest or if this is just dialog from a future quest that isn't yet being used.

I was going to add 2 placeholder keywords so the conditionals could still operate, but I couldn't find reference of the 2 keyword ID's being used anywhere on the few items in the mod so I just removed them.

There were a few ITM records.  I left them untouched.

dvmb.esp

The mitten thing is not implemented. The quest is probably not fun at all with DD removed because the main mechanic is about vibrations from the device and calls DD's orgasm function.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:24 PM, Shion11 said:

i'm currently using the latest version, and it seems much harder to break and show the option for bj, anal or plain sex.

is there a plan to add a tab that shows the current level of frustration and pleasure and is there a way to alter the level to broken in the console?

In latest version I disabled the dialogue option, but you can reenable yourself if you liked it: startquest dvmb_SimpleProstitution (or something similar, check quests with help dvmb)

I did make it harder to break, because now chance to break always starts at -10%, means you need some level of activity before there is any chance at all. Before it's possible but unlikely to happen after very first thing happens to you. Is it too hard now? I can adjust difficulty - better yet will probably add some MCM sliders for difficulty

I will add to MCM. Right now there is probably no easy way to change in console because I did not make them global variables, probably I will change that in future as well.