Vagina editor for sims 3? (Kinkyworld)

AlphaJew

Hey guys, basic question: Are there any mods (comparable with KinkyWorld) that would allow you to edit a Sim’s vagina? I have a natural butt and vagina mod (more or less the mod name) and I’m not the biggest fan of all my sims having the exact same vaginas. I’d prefer if you could actually mold it yourself via sliders, but I’d be more than okay with just having a mod that, say, added three different options for vaginas. I would, of course, completely understand why there wouldn’t be such a thing. After all, it’s pretty hard to change such small details using the present character creation has to offer. Many thanks for anyone willing to shed some light on this!

• 8 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 8:06 AM, AlphaJew said:

I’d prefer if you could actually mold it

hey, Alpha; hey peeps,

feel free to model it yourselves; there are a good array of tutorials at MTS on the subject. look for the CAS Parts section.
it's easier just to edit the skins you most use, though, and give the 3D perception by editing the skin's Depth Map (Z-depth).
for great skins:
Abnormal Sims

hope this helps.

Archived