How a kidnapping mod could work.

I've been making plans to make a custom world based on Fallout 3's Capital Wasteland where you can play as a family in Vault 101 or in Megaton, or even in the Citadel as a Brotherhood soldier - and I realized that a important aspect of the violence and chaos in Fallout involves raider gangs, and particularly how they prey on fellow wastelanders or unsuspecting vault dwellers.

To that end, I'm trying to figure out a concept for a kidnapping mod, and I think the best way to implement it is through using mechanics from Kinky World's autonomous NPCs - particularly the flasher and the rapist, as well as the voyeur trait. The idea I had is that a trait can be given to Sims that gives them a chance of randomly visiting lots and kidnapping a certain sim. Basically what happens is the kidnapper gets into a fight with the Sim and if they're successful, that Sim is teleported to their home lot as a 'roommate' with heavy restrictions on their movements and actions.

Is there any advice or suggestions anyone could give me on putting together something like this? I want to start it simple by just making the trait and being able to assign it to a NPC, and making the action enabling the sim to stalk and kidnap a chosen target.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 4:09 PM, flipdarkfuture said:

I've been making plans to make a custom world based on Fallout 3's Capital Wasteland where you can play as a family in Vault 101 or in Megaton, or even in the Citadel as a Brotherhood soldier - and I realized that a important aspect of the violence and chaos in Fallout involves raider gangs, and particularly how they prey on fellow wastelanders or unsuspecting vault dwellers.

To that end, I'm trying to figure out a concept for a kidnapping mod, and I think the best way to implement it is through using mechanics from Kinky World's autonomous NPCs - particularly the flasher and the rapist, as well as the voyeur trait. The idea I had is that a trait can be given to Sims that gives them a chance of randomly visiting lots and kidnapping a certain sim. Basically what happens is the kidnapper gets into a fight with the Sim and if they're successful, that Sim is teleported to their home lot as a 'roommate' with heavy restrictions on their movements and actions.

Is there any advice or suggestions anyone could give me on putting together something like this? I want to start it simple by just making the trait and being able to assign it to a NPC, and making the action enabling the sim to stalk and kidnap a chosen target.

İf i understood correct,you will make a new mod about kidnapping.well,but how about making realistic fight animation when raping.

Making a Kidnapping mod would be so difficult

On 8/20/2018 at 3:09 PM, flipdarkfuture said:

Just an idea

That could be like arrest scene.
If a burglary happens and the police appears, it comes to fight.
If the police win, the burglar is handcuffed and driven away.

In the mod the police would be the kidnapper and the burglar the victim.
Other outfits for kidnappers and victims, other car (not a police car) and as the target-Loot not the police station

Archived