Looking for SFW stalkers/more hired thugs

For roleplay purposes I wanted my PC to have a decent chance to find hired thugs, or, ideally, faction relevant thugs approach and fight every so often.

Fallout 3 had a similar thing to what I'm looking for. Like when you are too infamous with a faction, hired thugs will approach you as bounty hunters every so often. (More often than default skyrim thugs.) More perks for new vegas had a perk that would be ideal, that adds the same thing. But this is classic Skyrim, not fallout, so different I guess.

Already have Death Alternative Captured. Was hoping for something more to truly feel as if being hunted.

Sexlab has a lot of similar mods to the "people are hunting you and can capture you" feel. For example, with slavery mods, defeat, kidnapped, etc. I don't necessarily mind the sex mods and they can enhance the play through. However, I wanted to play a SFW version for the simple reason that all those sex mods screwed with my FPS and other scripted mods so I'm scared to let that happen again.

Anything come to mind for me? Am I just rambling? Lol.

A search led me to a mod called "The Sinister Seven." It seems nice for my purposes! But if there are any other suggestions I'm all ears ?

Typed up a post telling you about sinister 7 before I saw you mentioned it already...

It is very good, definitely feels like you are being hunted especially if you increase the number of thugs who come after you in MCM. My only complaint is that they spawn on a real-time interval instead of a game-time interval.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:07 AM, Bobbert6996 said:

Typed up a post telling you about sinister 7 before I saw you mentioned it already...

It is very good, definitely feels like you are being hunted especially if you increase the number of thugs who come after you in MCM. My only complaint is that they spawn on a real-time interval instead of a game-time interval.

Yes, so far Sin7 has been perfect!

15 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61768?tab=files

I use the 0 hours cooldown and bounty collectors always show up.

Maybe more than you want, but I like them.

Extended Encounters

https://archive.org/details/ExtendedEncounters1.4B

Immersive World Encounters

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92039

Thank you for the suggestions! There's never enough encounters for me...unless there's so many it crashes. But otherwise great. The first seems great for a thief and its nice to see 0hr cooldown for constant thugs lol.

Archived