Egg to hatch

lukaslunt

Egg to hatch

Hi I want to know if it is possible and easy to make a way for you to hatch the egg creatures.

Let me explain: I collect egg (Mantes, ants, Deathclaw ....) and I'd like to be able to hatch an egg for a creature to me and companie and get fucked by it.

This involves what is friend with me but it does not attack others.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Egg to hatch

Hi I want to know if it is possible and easy to make a way for you to hatch the egg creatures.

Let me explain: I collect egg (Mantes' date=' ants, Deathclaw ....) and I'd like to be able to hatch an egg for a creature to me and companie and get fucked by it.

This involves what is friend with me but it does not attack others.

thank you

[/quote']

I think this may be what you're after. Should allow you to hatch the eggs at a campfire, and then it spawns a critter as a basic companion. You would then just need a way to get freaky with the bugger.

I think this may be what you're after. Should allow you to hatch the eggs at a campfire' date=' and then it spawns a critter as a basic companion. You would then just need a way to get freaky with the bugger.[/quote']

I'll look into how this works, it may be good just for getting ideas for the companion commands.

Archived