Naughty Doors

Four doors for four equally naughty dwelling types:

- I'm Loving It logo

- Hello Kinky logo

- Kum and Go logo (my favorite!)

- guest star - Leather and Lace logo door from Saints Row series!

Requirements:

• Base game updated to most recent version (08/16/2018 - PC 1.46.18.1020/ Mac 1.46.18.1220 at a moment, more recent will do too)

Install:

1. Download
  2. Unzip
  3. Copy/move .package file into your C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder
  4. Run the game
  5. Make sure that mods are enabled in game settings
  6. Reach Build mode
  7. Build it for your personal amusement!

Possible issues:

• no doors / not appearing / looking queerly? Please update your game copy to most recent version.

These are merely recolors of vanilla game's meshes. Fully compatible with Cats&Dogs(&Seasons), etc.

Glass texture resolution increased a little (ahem... well, twice as a little) due to rather unusual approach Sims4 makers took to texturing these doors.

Patreon.png

View File

i dont play Sims but your mod reminds me on the Self-Satisfied Doors by Douglas Adams, maybe you can add some sound too?^^

extract from hitchhiker guide to the galaxy:

“Listen,” said Ford, who was still engrossed in the sales brochure, “they make a big thing of the ship's cybernetics. A new generation of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation robots and computers, with the new GPP feature.”

“GPP feature?” said Arthur. “What's that?”

“Oh, it says Genuine People Personalities.”

“Oh,” said Arthur, “sounds ghastly.”

A voice behind them said, “It is.” The voice was low and hopeless and accompanied by a slight clanking sound. They span round and saw an abject steel man standing hunched in the doorway.

“What?” they said.

“Ghastly,” continued Marvin, “it all is. Absolutely ghastly. Just don't even talk about it. Look at this door,” he said, stepping through it. The irony circuits cut into his voice modulator as he mimicked the style of the sales brochure. “All the doors in this spaceship have a cheerful and sunny disposition. It is their pleasure to open for you, and their satisfaction to close again with the knowledge of a job well done.”

As the door closed behind them it became apparent that it did indeed have a satisfied sigh-like quality to it. “Hummmmmmmyummmmmmm ah!” it said.