Castle or Medieval Times Era Armor?

chivaleroncross

Ton which is? I just informed that COBL is overhaul-like Obliviion where no enemies and such right?

Oh I found this one

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42844

Larp Heraldy Armor' date=' Its looks awesome, however this one has no ESP

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42683

~-~( ~ 0 ~) ~~

[/quote']

COBL is a common obect library which many modders use. So it's a good one just to throw in, turn on and let it run. You'll also see the little differences before too long. More ingredients, for one.

Well, I for one will not use cobl. I have tried it several times and with the mods I use, it just caused massive conflicts to the point I was forced to remove it. Removing it was a giant pain in the ass, as like aol it put crap everywhere.

For me cobl caused menu drag (at one point it took a full minute to open my inventory), save game bloat and other strange oddities. This was about a year and a half ago, so perhaps they have fixed it by now. After the horrid experience I had with it then, I won't go back.

Now I am not telling you to avoid cobl, but I am telling you to make a backup prior to installing it just in case it goes to crap on you.

Well' date=' I for one will not use cobl. I have tried it several times and with the mods I use, it just caused massive conflicts to the point I was forced to remove it. Removing it was a giant pain in the ass, as like aol it put crap everywhere.

For me cobl caused menu drag (at one point it took a full minute to open my inventory), save game bloat and other strange oddities. This was about a year and a half ago, so perhaps they have fixed it by now. After the horrid experience I had with it then, I won't go back.

Now I am not telling you to avoid cobl, but I am telling you to make a backup prior to installing it just in case it goes to crap on you.

[/quote']

No doubt a individual thing based on what we all have loaded. Oblivion and conflicts go hand-in-hand, but, I've had zero issues with COBL.

Archived