Plugins that don't involve rape

stupidgaijin

LoversHooker is as consensual as prostitution can be. You can always decline NPCs and you can approach them too. There is a chance of rape if you ask for too much money, but I believe you can configure that to 0% in the ini. Or just never ask for much money. Plus you can configure whether you want approaches from male NPCs or female NPCs or both.

Thanks guys. I'll give that one a try.

There's, no doubt, a few more that you'd find interesting to go with that. Lovers Aphrodisia, Lovers Jealousy, etc. Like the others said, though, the 'rape mods' LandE, RaperS and Joburg all have universal settings that allow you to turn off certain aspects of them and keep others. Lovers Creature and its derivatives add the unfortunate chance that a big azz Ogre (et al) will keep your PC as a sex toy until it eats you. So, it goes both ways...your PC can be victim and perp.

Thanks again. Just tried out Adult Play Plus :D . I can't believe I waited this long to run this.

You're welcome. I recall first trying Lovers. It was like a 5,000 piece jig-saw puzzle to get running and you were never sure if you missing a piece. Eventually, things fired-up proper.

Do you have Vilja running? That's pretty much the ultimate companion mod to run w/ Lovers.

http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Vilja.htm

I didn't have any problems but I did follow the "How To" post which helped.

I've seen the Vilja mod since it's been in the top 10 on Nexus for like forever. I've steered clear of companion mods for Oblivion because every time the game forces a companion on you; i.e. the beginning, some Fighter guild quests and such, I end up hitting the companion almost as much as the enemy :)

Now I want to install the Auto Set Body mod but I'm worried it might mess up the CLS bodies.

Also wish there were lesbian animations for Lovers. I did some searching around these forums and it seems they really don't exist. CLS has some fantastic lesbian animations but they seem to be heavily scripted for those bodies so I don't think they would work for Lovers, but it so would be nice. As a female character, it is a little weird to get your freak on with another woman and afterwards she completes you on your cock but otherwise I'm having fun with Adult Play Plus.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Vilja actually has various options in regards to her in combat which you choose. Nothing comes close to her thousands of lines of dialogue in terms of livening-up the Oblivion experience as she knows what you're doing and also has her own quests.

You're literally missing out. But, enough sales pitches for Emma.

:)

OK, I'll give it a look.

I posted this on the LoversHookers 2.51 page, but I'll ask here as well. I decided to give it a try. Installed it and set up the order as posted in the forum, but the first time I turned a "trick" and asked her to eat my pussy, I got 2 missing animation errors and both our bodies merged into one. I don't have any problems with Adult Play Plus SSP. Are there other animation packs I need or do I need the original LoversHookers http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3462 that 2.51 is based off of?

Thanks again.

OK' date=' I'll give it a look.

I posted this on the LoversHookers 2.51 page, but I'll ask here as well. I decided to give it a try. Installed it and set up the order as posted in the forum, but the first time I turned a "trick" and asked her to eat my pussy, I got 2 missing animation errors and both our bodies merged into one. I don't have any problems with Adult Play Plus SSP. Are there other animation packs I need or do I need the original LoversHookers http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3462 that 2.51 is based off of?

Thanks again.

[/quote']

This might be a script error rather than an actual missing animation. If you go into the console at that moment, you can see what animation was set to go. If you have the High Heel mod, hit the 'Fix Idle' button in its panel...might sort things right out.

You can use the hooker options in the Lovers PK extender alongside the Daily income mod. You'll make a mint if your personality isn't in the basement. You should see the lines: : "Do you want to spend some alone time?" and "Would you like to spend time together for a price?" If you have Lovers True Crime installed, try hooking the roadside robbers...they carry a fortune.

The error I'm getting is "xLoversPKrGetMotionParamBySPoslndex not found SPOS=155". The second message is just a shorter version saying SPOS=155 can't be found. Then both bodies merge and just stand there.

I have Lovers Resource and LoversWithPK along with Adult Play and included the income mod that's recommended for LoversHookers.

I looked through the LoverswithPK folder and I don't see an animation numbered 155. Is that the cause?

Edit: I was missing that animation. I found the Deadra Sutra, located that animation and now it works. I'll need to look through those and find any good ones that will work with girl-on-girl.

I'll look into True Crime.

I just wanted to see what all the fuss was with Lovers but was turned off by all the rape and beastiality and just wanted a good consensual sex mod to go along with CLS. Now I'm down the rabbit hole and can't go back (nor do I want to :P )

There's lots of different settings in the basic Lovers that can be set for interesting results. You don't always need to add a plug-in as there's often already a setting that covers it. My complaint at first was that getting raped during combat by something was advantageous in that you were fixed to 100%...but just a few setting changes and suddenly it's not such an advantage. Changing the one setting involving combat waiting until dressed "off" for one. The other one where sex stops combat to "off". Now getting raped by a pack of goblins is almost certain to be fatal.

So play around with the various settings on a fresh save and see what happens...

As for Vilja, more than 1/2 a million downloads says it all. You feel that you actually get to know her rather than just upping her disposition.

As soon as I finish CLS, I'll download her. I don't know if she plays nice with CLS.

That definitely adds some tension to battles. Admittedly, I do use Estrus with ContainerTrap for Aylied Ruins to make them more harrowing. And Improved Furotrap, though I haven't opened the Oblivion gates yet with this character to see how it works, however I have cast it a few times just to test it.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

You're welcome.

I've tried CLS and did find it to be touchy as to what else is running. Vilja does have a 'long term parking' option where you can have her wait indefinitely. She might be picky as to WHERE you leave her, though. She hates crappy inns and such, though she starts waiting at the Bloated Float. The same designer made a number of suitable houses for her. 'Companion friendly' with suitable beds, etc. Several people went into making Vilja including her husband who provides the extra voices...quite funny.

Archived