No Zipfile!!!

I have 7Zip, but every time I try to download and install the mod it won't download it as a zip file but instead it does it as an Internet Explorer file (I use Chrome for browsing) and I can't seem to get the mod to register in game.  Please help, I love the mod and am dying to get it working again

On 8/13/2018 at 4:22 PM, AmyPond2243 said:

I have 7Zip, but every time I try to download and install the mod it won't download it as a zip file but instead it does it as an Internet Explorer file (I use Chrome for browsing) and I can't seem to get the mod to register in game.  Please help, I love the mod and am dying to get it working again 

you have to associate the suffixes in 7zip or in windows. Open 7Zip, associate the compressed files that 7zip must open, example: 7zip, rar, zip etc ... Also you can use Winzip or Winrar, winrar is marked as shareware but it works very well in freeware, no need to buy it ;)

Archived