My Shameful Little Secret - Part 2

My Shameful Little Secret - Part 2

1.jpg.b175aef3b90209339b66962266541706.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.7d1afd93ddd320458c5ba2e7deeb9a8e.jpg

Several weeks passed, and Danny behaved like nothing had happened between us.  I couldn’t stop thinking about how my brother’s cock had felt poking my bum.  I decided that I would try to get a look at my brother’s penis as a purely educational endeavor.

4.thumb.jpg.ddbef793c230ec1319d988a14369ebb8.jpg

It was a Saturday afternoon, and mum and dad were away visiting some parishioners on the other side of the island.  Danny had been out playing football with his friends when I shouted to him from my room.  I told him that all the girls said that he had a really tiny dick.  Danny just laughed at me and told me how would they know?

5.thumb.jpg.569ec41afdef33c5421fbcf1daf17e21.jpg

I remember saying that I didn’t believe that it wasn’t really small (even though I had a pretty good idea that it was quite big, after I had felt it sticking into my bum).

I said that he had felt my boobs, so he should let me see his cock.  With a big smile, he told me to be my guest.

6.thumb.jpg.0315a6f865795047e0edb064f1b6281d.jpg

I knelt down in front of him and pulled his jogger bottoms down.  My eyes nearly popped out when my brother’s semi hard penis plopped out.  I started to touch and feel it, and as I did it got even harder.  I simply couldn’t believe how big my brother was!

7.thumb.jpg.bbf076fda240096a465fc76733b8addb.jpg

After a while, Danny pulled me to my feet and said how unfair this was because he had never seen me with no clothes on.  I told him to be my guest and he lifted up my shirt and bra and started playing with my boobs, squeezing my nipples, sending shivers through my body.  Danny then undid my jeans and I let him pull them down.

8.thumb.jpg.f66971ff5e71a58e29ec323bd6b2ec52.jpg

He pulled my knickers down and pushed his finger between my legs.  By then I was really wet, and his finger slipped between my pussy lips easily.  I don’t know how long we both stood there touching each other, but eventually Danny said he was going for a shower and that was it.  For the next couple of years we never did anything like that again.

9.thumb.jpg.70389d21e654fcbc3852c4f8c87064a1.jpg

Danny continued to date the girls on the island and I even had a brief affair with a summer tourist, Frank.  Frank was seven years older than me, and to me was a real man.  It was a short affair and consisted of little other than kissing and the odd fumble.

10.thumb.jpg.47a8c61d53a1df9c5ae530c33a209851.jpg

My main solace through my  teen years, were the books in my father’s library.  I found, much to my joy that many were quite raunchy.  These literary stories formed the backbone for my fantasies.

11.thumb.jpg.bedc384362eec58a628854978f7757cc.jpg

Whenever I got the chance, I would find some quality time with my thoughts and my lovers, Mr Palm and his 5 rampant sons, who taught me what an orgasm is.  As time went by though, I found my mind drifting back to the time two years earlier, with my brother Daniel.

12.thumb.jpg.30fa232d729f797daa64b6522c57bdbc.jpg

I started to get frustrated with masturbation, and wanted to know what a real man felt like.  The attractiveness of the boys that I knew on the island had, if anything got worse over the past 2 years.  It was then that I started fantasizing about a crazy plan, an impossible plan.   My shameful little secret was taking shape.

End of Part 2

Archived