Sim Settlements - AddOns for manly men?

Hi, i have just installed Sim Settlements and am looking for some decent addons / plugins / whatever for more diversity and immersion.

Pretty much all of the popular addons i checked have some good objects, but all of them also have really embarassing stuff that look like some 12 year old boys and girls made them.

Examples:

• gardens with pre-war flowers
  • Star Wars Tie-Fighter
  • "Death Tower" (probably from Lord of the Rings or Mad Max?)
  • Anime references
  • some cannibal house with human body parts
  • etc

Many objects also recycle unique Commonwealth landmarks, which is just stupid because you know that places like the "Colonial Taphouse" already exist somewhere else in the game. Really what's wrong with the generic "Bar" and "Booze" signs from the base game?

So it's all either immersion-breaking or disgusting. And frankly most of it looks much worse than what you can manually build with plenty of time and Place Everywhere.

Any recommendations for "manly men" just looking for something credible and immersive?

I certainly won't mind some adult stuff like a go-go bar or brothel, as long as it doesn't use Bethesda's robot-like dancing animations ; )

12 minutes ago, Clegane said:

What cannibal house with body parts? Please, share this gem!  

Don't know if it's part of the mod, saw it in the 1st showcase video of Flotsam and Jetsam

If that's your thing, the mods Thematic and Practical and Creative Clutter have a couple more settlement deco items like that. Tires with Raider heads on pikes, a skull throne, blood trough with corpse etc

Kinggath has the mod available for console and most plans have to take into account what is not allowable for console.  Having said that adult themed and really creative settlement plots/city plans have not actually been heavily explored though none with a more adult theme have been taken down that I'm aware of like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31204.

If you are looking for individual plots and designing your own settlement, which does play better with adult mods like FP prostitution or RSE in my opinion, you are not going to find anything too adult themed.  Mostly you'll just find extra variations, most of which only really making an aesthetic change, to existing plots.  I usually end up using ROTC to develop settlements that I really can't be bothered with and using a mix of SS plots and scratch built stuff for more adult themed things.

You may want to check out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074 for some quick population growth when designing your different adult areas for NPC's.  Typically turning off the auto assign option in SS will work best.  Wish I had better for you but options are a bit limited as is.

3 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Kinggath has the mod available for console and most plans have to take into account what is not allowable for console.  Having said that adult themed and really creative settlement plots/city plans have not actually been heavily explored though none with a more adult theme have been taken down that I'm aware of like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31204.

If you are looking for individual plots and designing your own settlement, which does play better with adult mods like FP prostitution or RSE in my opinion, you are not going to find anything too adult themed.  Mostly you'll just find extra variations, most of which only really making an aesthetic change, to existing plots.  I usually end up using ROTC to develop settlements that I really can't be bothered with and using a mix of SS plots and scratch built stuff for more adult themed things.

You may want to check out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074 for some quick population growth when designing your different adult areas for NPC's.  Typically turning off the auto assign option in SS will work best.  Wish I had better for you but options are a bit limited as is.

Thanks, checking out the mods + requirements atm

Archived