[WIP] CHSBHC armor conversions; o3zman and ozzking

My inevitability will break many, including me, but I will not be missed for long.

Sad by true.  We're fickle that way.

------------------------------------------

As for my stuffs:

I plan to redo most, if not all of them, for CHSBv3 and ADM.

----> The layered bikinis are in a chest in the pond of Dragon's Reach, Whiterun   OR  console: help bikini 0  (i think)

i don't usually mess wih esp's and I don't make stuff (though i wish i did) so if you see the above elsewhere with how to get it, there's a very high probability that it's the same with my stuffs.

I just like big women. I credit all who deserve their praise.  I deserve none.  :)

Just updated my skyrim and, it broke everything.

Was going to test out NewMiller's jewelry and now, boom.

SOB.  I'd ask for help, but I doubt anyone would help.  CHSBv3 and ADM.  I don't think anyone cares though.

------------------------------------

Will be back when Beth gets their shiz together.  SkyUI, racemenu, all my mods...destroyed in less than 10 minutes.  Woot.

• 4 months later...

( 21 July 2013 )

If Shiz could not have gotten worse for me, then let me promptly outline my situation.

- I had heart attacks, got meds, had a pacemaker put in me, am suffering in the heat.
- I failed 2 of my very important classes in my Spring 2012 semester for general engineering.
- My ex is bringing up horrid feelings that I really don't need right now.
- My father is haphazardly threatening my family into financial crisis by essentially leaving us.
  Should we literally fall, we will be forced to sell off everything of value and I may not have anything to continue modding.

I try to not bug anybody, and I still won't.  Death is still very much an issue, but the immediate danger is being homeless, in severe debt, followed by my poor health.

I literally wish THIS was a story, but is very much fact.  If I can't continue working, I pray that some kind person continue the CHSBv3 and ADM projects.

My misfortune should not affect anyone else.  I will not ask for donations or charity.  Merely that you understand that life is horrible to everyone.

Keep the dream of large women and real life in your gaming.  If I stop posting, the answers as to why will be known  :)

• 1 month later...

Hey Ozman ! Even if your life seems actually terribly bad, never give up ! Heart attacks ? Well, people could survive dozen of years if they're careful ! My grand pa had a peace maker too. Doctors said he had around 10 more years to live. He was around the 60 years old when it happened. He died at 82. So do not trust them totally. If you WANT to fight, live, survive and enjoy all the good things that surely await you in a late future, you WILL see them happening.

It's always the same curse : when something bad happens, it comes with its friends. "La loi des séries", we say in french. Means that a problem never comes alone. Chose your fights, plan your life, and, please, continue to post here... You deserve more than cheers and likes for your works.

Good luck. You'll need it as much as I do. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Where can I get the armor in the game? Using help in console does not show result for all armors.

thx

most are in the forge, manufacture! it means, forge, forge and forge again.

some are only visible when blacksmithing 100 is reached!

but there is a part of outfits that can only be found. but it would take too long to describe here you where to find them.

write me a PM and count the outfits on you can not find it.

• 3 months later...