[WIP] CHSBHC armor conversions; o3zman and ozzking

not a hole really. the mesh just couldn't expand anymore. that is the intersection of 2 triangular points. its a limitation on the mesh ;( it bugs me too. if anyone is brave enough to work it out' date=' please do.

[/quote']

Memeru updated to V1.1, fixed the "hole," but I may have messed up the texture :( Scream at me if you hate it. :huh: Everyone seems to these days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when I put on the memeru clothes it ctd' date='the boots,skirt and underwear I can equip just fine

[/quote']

I also have this problem. Anyone have any idea what would cause this?

From what I'm understanding, because i'm so full of noob-ness, the first person needs a skeleton. The reason being that I copy-pasted the armor (3rd person) to also be the 1st person model.

Modding sucks, and whilst I like challenges, hot damn :(

----try this though---

1st person bbp hotfix.

----breasts may "en-small-en"----

This is from calyps 's UNPB body. My character experienced breast reduction, but allowed for the ctd to go away on either: immediate use of armor -and- when switching to 1st person.

I'll try to remove the bbp from the 1st person models, but so far it's got me to invisible arms in first person :( I'll keep trying though. Moar CHBSHC...yay?

Hey guys and gals,

Here's a request to those in the expertise,

I'm like a start-up when compared to folks like megalov and cherry and caliente. Show me a place, describe the steps, whatever you can; I need to know how to get my stuffs to appear in the first person. I've been working with the default chsbhc skeleton, removing the breast bone physics on the skins of the body and armors and nothing. I've tried the default 1st person skeleton and still nothing. Invisible body, floating hands every time. What does work is the HOTFIX with the 3rd person model as the first person model, but then there's clipping on the arms. There has to be way for this to work, without using cbbe body parts.

I'd like to get the CHSBHC body to show in first person (maybe other modders too?).

I'd like to get a skeleton that would work along the 3rd person skeleton (anyone would really).

My modding is only armor reworkings. I'm not a full on inventor in anyway.

Effing google can only take me to things written back when the game first came out. BS. I know this community had done more.

Feed my thirst...for knowledge. Feed me, the parasite, fellow parasites :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mediafire is giving me an error: "Archive Download Blocked"  :-/

Got the same error :(

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged

or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads

of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been

reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys gotta send me a PM.

I'm dying slowly.  Can't leave you all high and dry.

---> which files are "error ' ing."  It could be that I reached my free download limit for the file.

--->  I upload the pics as 1280*720, Imageshack's conversions mess with them.

Opening them in a new tab/window will usually bring them to a bigger size.

You guys gotta send me a PM.

I'm dying slowly.  Can't leave you all high and dry.

---> which files are "error ' ing."  It could be that I reached my free download limit for the file.

--->  I upload the pics as 1280*720, Imageshack's conversions mess with them.

Opening them in a new tab/window will usually bring them to a bigger size.

geeze o3z, don't die,  take it easy heartbreaker, your loved ones and loved stalkers will mourn to death.