Lover sound being way too loud

fuseyzero

Is the a way to disable or lower the audio when the pc is engaging in sexual acts? It is just that the moans are louder than the rest of the game sounds/music. It is great that you can turn off male moaning, but that is only half a solution. I can lower the main volume and I can barely hear the game but the moans are still louder than the rest of the game.

Is the a way to disable or lower the audio when the pc is engaging in sexual acts? It is just that the moans are louder than the rest of the game sounds/music. It is great that you can turn off male moaning' date=' but that is only half a solution. I can lower the main volume and I can barely hear the game but the moans are still louder than the rest of the game.

[/quote']

There used to be an esp for this but I forgot the name. Sorry :X

Is the a way to disable or lower the audio when the pc is engaging in sexual acts? It is just that the moans are louder than the rest of the game sounds/music. It is great that you can turn off male moaning' date=' but that is only half a solution. I can lower the main volume and I can barely hear the game but the moans are still louder than the rest of the game.

[/quote']

LoversSoundVolumeDown:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=27

Just pull the esp out of the pack and drop it into your oblivion\data\ folder and enable it with OBMM or Wrye. Load order wise just put it somewhere after lovers with pk.esp and it should be fine.

Archived