The new DLC "Dragonborn"

SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!

time will tell if its awesome' date=' prolly comes with tons of new bugs to

[/quote']

Witch eventually will be fixed oneway (modders) or another(Bethesda):D

I think that the new anticipated weapon 'spear' is not much of a spear but a javellin type of projectile weapon.If anybody notices, the goblins throw them (that is...projectile weapon), they do not weild the weapon as a spear is supposed to be weilded (thrust or swing,like the jam video features).Anyway, i do not hold my breath about it, maybe i am wrong or, maybe Bethesda do not know the defference between the two!LOL

I think that the new anticipated weapon 'spear' is not much of a spear but a javellin type of projectile weapon.If anybody notices' date=' the goblins throw them (that is...projectile weapon), they do not weild the weapon as a spear is supposed to be weilded (thrust or swing,like the jam video features).Anyway, i do not hold my breath about it, maybe i am wrong or, maybe Bethesda do not know the defference between the two!LOL

[/quote']

why should these goblins only use it in ranged combat? At 0:55 you see the player killing a goblin with a spear in its hand. In my opinion, this proves them as melee weapons. By the way, the files that were found tell me that melee combat with spears is in it ^^

Ok guys. Lets rip this thing apart and see whats between =)

This is a complete new armor. Very fur-ish style. Really like that one =)

76jpixez.jpg

New architectures =)

gwhw2ssr6aag.jpg

It seems to me like the black goo should be avoided ^^ really cool animation for that path :3

nnqjx778tb.jpg

Another new armor. Could be chitin.

s42nuzrci4i.jpg

And one more. Cant tell if the dragonish stuff is supposed to be at the armor all the time or maybe an enchantment. But it looks very cool =)

ysd8vtzs9iw.jpg

RIDEABLE DRAGONS!!!! But another interesting thing here is the new dragon <3 looks awesome

kd39f94gt1ar.jpg

This unfriendly creature really impressed me =) Very amphibian style

kvrk9u98n1s.jpg

No idea what that flying thingi is but it kinda creeps me out :D

7jxuzwfamdw.jpg

Some kind of stone zombie? Im not very familiar with all the life forms^^ Someone may tell me its correct name :D Another interesting aspect here is the new weapon in the players hand :3

yuzyh2nil6y7.jpg

Boar riding goblins and spear throwers. AWESOME!!!!

6qyg2bom5woi.jpg

This guy looks like a dragon priest worshiper? Interesting outfit =) Cant wait to "find" one of these XD

pzwzn5v38a.jpg

The very first dragonborn. The new antagonist!

e2r69xja7z.jpg

Nothing special here. Just wanted to organize some of the new infos for you =)

That creature that was floating to me definitely had a D&D illithd feel to it because maybe it was just me but that head looked decidedly like an octopus. By the way did it look like the elder scroll in that one scene was cursed or something.

I'm glad to see my assumptions confirmed. That there are still Telvanni around and that Brand Shei wasn't the last of the house. How are millenia old wizards going to disappear just like that. Anyway this dlc looks great, can't wait to play it. Now I have to replay Skyrim.

If my guess is right, I think this "Dragonborn" might be Konahrik, the only Dragon Priest that has not been featured in Skyrim, until now.

You can still get his Dragon Priest Mask, which also bears the same name, at Labrynthian, after collecting all of the Dragon Priest Masks.

Now that I mention it, I think the Dragon Priest Masks might trigger some sort of quest related to the Dragonborn DLC.

Well, that's my theory at least.

If my guess is right' date=' I think this "Dragonborn" might be Konahrik, the only Dragon Priest that has not been featured in Skyrim, until now.

You can still get his Dragon Priest Mask, which also bears the same name, at Labrynthian, after collecting all of the Dragon Priest Masks.

Now that I mention it, I think the Dragon Priest Masks might trigger some sort of quest related to the Dragonborn DLC.

[/quote']

interesting idea.

If my guess is right' date=' I think this "Dragonborn" might be Konahrik, the only Dragon Priest that has not been featured in Skyrim, until now.

[/quote']

interesting idea.

how? i mean... dragonborn is the ultimate dragon killer

[/quote']

interesting idea.

Well, based on the trailer, we can speculate some things:

1.) "He was once one of them... a Dragon Priest..."

This means that he was a (Former) Dragon Priest. And since Konahrik was the only Dragon Priest that was not seen in the actual Skyrim, I can't think of any other Dragon Priest but him. The trailer shows the Dragon Priest shrine (where you place the Dragon Priest Masks to get the final Dragon Priest Mask, Konahrik) and a view of a Dragon Priest, which supports my theory that he may be that Konahrik.

2.)"...but he did not serve them... he devours them..."

I think the other Dragon Priests feared him because he was a Dragonborn, that they took his mask and sealed it in Labrynthian, where only the power of their masks would be able to break the seal that binds his mask. After all, Dragon Priests are supposed to worship the Dragons, not slay them, so I think the other Dragon Priests did not approve of Konahrik's use of Dragonborn powers.

3.)"...and like them, he seeks to return..."

This could be a probable questline that involves the Dragon Priest Masks, just like I mentioned earlier. Konahrik might want to get his original Dragon Priest Mask back through the help of the Dragonborn player character.

4.)"...you didn't think you were the only one?... He was the first."

Maybe Konahrik will reveal to the player the other secrets of being the Dragonborn that the Greybeards haven't revealed to the player. Maybe other shouts that the Greybeards haven't studied before, or other Dragon types that we have yet to see.

Again, these are my theories

[/quote']

interesting idea.

This means that he was a (Former) Dragon Priest. And since Konahrik was the only Dragon Priest that was not seen in the actual Skyrim, I can't think of any other Dragon Priest but him. The trailer shows the Dragon Priest shrine (where you place the Dragon Priest Masks to get the final Dragon Priest Mask, Konahrik) and a view of a Dragon Priest, which supports my theory that he may be that Konahrik.

2.)"...but he did not serve them... he devours them..."

I think the other Dragon Priests feared him because he was a Dragonborn, that they took his mask and sealed it in Labrynthian, where only the power of their masks would be able to break the seal that binds his mask. After all, Dragon Priests are supposed to worship the Dragons, not slay them, so I think the other Dragon Priests did not approve of Konahrik's use of Dragonborn powers.

This could be a probable questline that involves the Dragon Priest Masks, just like I mentioned earlier. Konahrik might want to get his original Dragon Priest Mask back through the help of the Dragonborn player character.

Maybe Konahrik will reveal to the player the other secrets of being the Dragonborn that the Greybeards haven't revealed to the player. Maybe other shouts that the Greybeards haven't studied before, or other Dragon types that we have yet to see.

Seems legit to me, now i have an excuse to do the priest quests haha

Im the only one who wants too a dlc too kill the talmors?? :P

[/quote']

interesting idea.

2.)"...but he did not serve the dragons... he devours them..."

Seems legit to me, now i have an excuse to do the priest quests haha

Im the only one who wants too a dlc too kill the talmors?? :P

Hmm, then I guess the next DLC will be called "The Aldmeri Dominion"?

Yeah, hopefully they might create a DLC that would give more backstory regarding the Second Aldmeri Dominion.

Anyways, as for the Dragonborn DLC:

I think we may get to see the likely descendants of the Great Houses of Vvardenfell, since there is a Telvanni tower featured (probably they might add more backstory for Brand-Shei at riften), a House Redoran banner, but I didn't see anything from House Hlaalu (but there was a Hlaalu Farm near Windhelm).