The new DLC "Dragonborn"

Since the last patch (1.8), new files were found. Dragon riding could be a new feature. Another thing I read recently in a japanese blog was that some people found animation files with the ending "spear". I just hope spears are finally coming back to us =) If you got news you want to share with us, just let us know =)

read the beth forums about the 1.8 patch

there's a shitload of things hidden on this patch, including Solstheim and House Telvanni, maybe we'll see brelyna, Karliah and Brand shei having a bigger plot now, since brand-shei is the lost heir of the house Telvanni, and karliah is basically the nerevarine's lost parent, something based on the main houses and nerevar would be great for the Dovahkiin's plot.

read the beth forums about the 1.8 patch

there's a shitload of things hidden on this patch' date=' including Solstheim and House Telvanni, maybe we'll see brelyna, Karliah and Brand shei having a bigger plot now, since brand-shei is the lost heir of the house Telvanni, and karliah is basically the nerevarine's lost parent, something based on the main houses and nerevar would be great for the Dovahkiin's plot.

[/quote']

Yeah right =) More story :3 thats so awesome.

Probably there will be be some killmoves for spears too since thre will be spear utility as weaponry!Also, i think that as the things go so far,dlc's wont stop until all of the features of the following video are incorporated into Skyrim :)

Probably there will be be some killmoves for spears too since thre will be spear utility as weaponry!Also' date=' i think that as the things go so far,dlc's wont stop until all of the features of the following video are incorporated into Skyrim :)

[/quote']

Lets hope so :D The game jam was awesome. Dynamic Clothing and a whip.

Oh and ofcourse: GOBLINS!!!!!

Probably there will be be some killmoves for spears too since thre will be spear utility as weaponry!Also' date=' i think that as the things go so far,dlc's wont stop until all of the features of the following video are incorporated into Skyrim :)

[/quote']

Lets hope so :D The game jam was awesome. Dynamic Clothing and a whip.

Oh and ofcourse: GOBLINS!!!!!

Another thing I really miss are the real zombies =( I loved them in Oblivion. Draugr are cool but I want zombies back. Awesome sound and animations :3

i just found these lines:

NPCPaired_DLC02RipHeartOut

_KillMoveStart:0

_KillMoveEnd:4.391

_KillActor:4.396

_PairEnd:4.4

A KILLMOVE WITH RIPPING THE HEAR OUT. SHUT UP BETHESDA AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Oh god yes, I was waiting for some new kill moves!

Another thing I really miss are the real zombies =( I loved them in Oblivion. Draugr are cool but I want zombies back. Awesome sound and animations :3

most of my freinds love zombies' date=' too. why.... can't follow that train. sometimes they're funny (cartoon) okay...but that zombie hype, actually -> awful :P

[video=youtube']

Half the stuff in that game jam video should have been put in the vanilla game, like the seasonal foliage, current-based water and floppy velvet stuff.

Also, looks like they made Dawnguard just because they had the Vampire lord animations/models made since before release.

Did someone say spears? Man I can't wait for it now! I'm kinda of disappointed it isn't going to be about a war with the Thalmor.. hate those snobby bastards. Nothing would be as satisfying as killing me some high elves. Either way, the new stuff in it is still exciting. Wonder when they'll begin to announce it.

I would have preferred to see Evergloam & I don't know if people will be happy or disappointed if the next DLC is going to take place on Solstheim (mostly because it'll probably be different from Solstheim featured in Bloodmoon), so I don't know if it's such a smart choice, but I'll give it a try when it comes out.

And new animations/mechanics(levitation) and new armors and dragon mount..and..and..screw microsoft's exlusiveness damn it :( .4th of December the day of the release and us suckers...PC users, we all have to wait till 2014.Mayan callendar and all crap about the end of the world better be bullshit cause i do need to get that dlc to the limits....

Ok guys. Lets rip this thing apart and see whats between =)

This is a complete new armor. Very fur-ish style. Really like that one =)

76jpixez.jpg

New architectures =)

gwhw2ssr6aag.jpg

It seems to me like the black goo should be avoided ^^ really cool animation for that path :3

nnqjx778tb.jpg

Another new armor. Could be chitin.

s42nuzrci4i.jpg

And one more. Cant tell if the dragonish stuff is supposed to be at the armor all the time or maybe an enchantment. But it looks very cool =)

ysd8vtzs9iw.jpg

RIDEABLE DRAGONS!!!! But another interesting thing here is the new dragon <3 looks awesome

kd39f94gt1ar.jpg

This unfriendly creature really impressed me =) Very amphibian style

kvrk9u98n1s.jpg

No idea what that flying thingi is but it kinda creeps me out :D

7jxuzwfamdw.jpg

Some kind of stone zombie? Im not very familiar with all the life forms^^ Someone may tell me its correct name :D Another interesting aspect here is the new weapon in the players hand :3

yuzyh2nil6y7.jpg

Boar riding goblins and spear throwers. AWESOME!!!!

6qyg2bom5woi.jpg

This guy looks like a dragon priest worshiper? Interesting outfit =) Cant wait to "find" one of these XD

pzwzn5v38a.jpg

The very first dragonborn. The new antagonist!

e2r69xja7z.jpg

Nothing special here. Just wanted to organize some of the new infos for you =)