18 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

I will, but after you uploaded, please guide me step by step how to get both BHUNP & Janebod sliders work with your armours

1. Extract the archive.
  2. open the BHUNP folder.
  3. Create a new folder within BHUNP folder.
  4. Rename the folder meshes. It should be next to Calientetools folder.
  5. Close the folder.
  6. Right click on BHUNP folder and create an archive out of it.

Then just place the archive where you normally would and install it with your mod manager.

On 1/12/2021 at 2:39 PM, endgame † addiction said:
On 1/16/2021 at 9:41 PM, Nevermind1337 said:

Could U post here a screenshot of this problem?

1. Extract the archive.
  2. open the BHUNP folder.
  3. Create a new folder within BHUNP folder.
  4. Rename the folder meshes. It should be next to Calientetools folder.
  5. Close the folder.
  6. Right click on BHUNP folder and create an archive out of it.

Then just place the archive where you normally would and install it with your mod manager.

Please help me out... I can't use JB Sliders!  I have install mod in your order like this, then untick RacemenuBHUNP.esp like u said, then use batch, I can only use BHUNP sliders, not Janebod Sliders with your armors.

Qeera2X.png

Please guide me in detail.. Omg I really like it but I can't make JB sliders to work.

I hate to break it to you, but I don't use this mod. I just made the suggestion because when a texture or mesh folder isn't included along side the CalienteTools folder, BodySlide will not recognize nor register it, let alone MO if you use MO. So I thought perhaps that was your problem.

1 hour ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Please help me out... I can't use JB Sliders!  I have install mod in your order like this, then untick RacemenuBHUNP.esp like u said, then use batch, I can only use BHUNP sliders, not Janebod Sliders with your armors.

Qeera2X.png

Well at least if you use mine slider categories folder, there must be a tick on the very bottom for Jane Bod Sliders. 
image.png.ddb9e17387d9831617583df07ed6d9e0.png

Well, here it is. It contains every Skyrim+DLC armor and outfits + Bruma. Of course I've used the assets from from other mods listed above, so I've created only a few here from scratch.
Most of the time I've put on bones for clothes, after all, in case of dress-like clothes it just can't be done flawlessly anyway without collision physics (at least I think that way) 

1150679961_BHUNPJB4.0.rar

15 hours ago, Nevermind1337 said:

Well, here it is. It contains every Skyrim+DLC armor and outfits + Bruma. Of course I've used the assets from from other mods listed above, so I've created only a few here from scratch.
Most of the time I've put on bones for clothes, after all, in case of dress-like clothes it just can't be done flawlessly anyway without collision physics (at least I think that way) 

1150679961_BHUNPJB4.0.rar 1.56 GB · 2 downloads

Everything is working fine , but I noticed there a group set for immersive armors , is this only a remain left or is intented to also work for immersive armors too?

2 hours ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

So I installed the mod with NNManager. What should I do next ?

Then you open bodyslide, type BHUNP and find BHUNP JB 4.0, BHUNP JB 4.0 hands BHUNP JB 4.0 feet – make ur preset and press "Build" for them
Then you open group filter (a small icon on the left from search icon), click on it and choose "Choose groups", and there U tick the groups needed (only two actually BHUUNP JB Skyrim+ DLC and for Bruma) Then when you if everything is correct, you choose any outfit from BHUNP JB mod, choose ur body preset on in, and then U press "Batch Build" in the bottom left and actually export all the BHUNP JB armor with preset needed to Skyrim. 

5 hours ago, Nevermind1337 said:

Then you open bodyslide, type BHUNP and find BHUNP JB 4.0, BHUNP JB 4.0 hands BHUNP JB 4.0 feet – make ur preset and press "Build" for them
Then you open group filter (a small icon on the left from search icon), click on it and choose "Choose groups", and there U tick the groups needed (only two actually BHUUNP JB Skyrim+ DLC and for Bruma) Then when you if everything is correct, you choose any outfit from BHUNP JB mod, choose ur body preset on in, and then U press "Batch Build" in the bottom left and actually export all the BHUNP JB armor with preset needed to Skyrim. 

Thank you very much, it works now. But the breast HDT not moving. Guess i should run FNIS.

Also I don't understand that Batch Build does ? I guess that it make selected group armors will use the same body present as Naked Female Body

2 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Thank you very much, it works now. But the breast HDT not moving. Guess i should run FNIS.

Also I don't understand that Batch Build does ? I guess that it make selected group armors will use the same body present as Naked Female Body

As I understand Breast physics and all this HDT stuff don't relate to FNIS or Nemesis,  but I might be wrong. Maybe U got HDT and BHUNP installed incorrectly or else. 

3 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Batch build just exports clothes faster to Skyrim then U will manually "Build" every single 300 armor pieces. 

38 minutes ago, Nevermind1337 said:

As I understand Breast physics and all this HDT stuff don't relate to FNIS or Nemesis,  but I might be wrong. Maybe U got HDT and BHUNP installed incorrectly or else. 

i see. I just installed 4 mods :

HDT Physics Extensions

Baka Haeun UNP ( There are alot of choice here, I'm not sure what to tick )

BHUUNP JB ( just untick it cause it look like the mod from below )

1150679961 BHUNPJB4

14 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Sorry, I think i see it now. It does moving. but very little. 

What is "1150679961 BHUNPJB4" anyway?
RaceMenuMorphsBHUUNP_JB implements working BHUNPJB sliders (some of them don't work cuz I forgot/was lazy to remove already unused sliders from the script) in Race menu, so I bet U need it. 
I personally chose 2BBB bones or something like that, and didn't install SMP at all, thus this mod works with PE Havok bones, taken from BHUNP itself (idk how collision armor works) 
And, welllllllll, this mod isn't involved in "bounce" quality, it depends on HDT settings in .xml files (only a few armors were tweaked for lesser bounciness, just with bones weighting, but not with HDT settings)
Also I was lazy to rename projects, hence a lot of armors in Bodylside have "HDT" at the end and some not – it doesn't mean anything already for a while, the logic here is clear – metal armors and the likes don't have physics for obvious/lore/logic reasons, and clothing/light armors have.