SMP clipping problem please help!!

I am having a problem with HDTSMP where anything with SMP physics just clips right through my body and the ground. It has physics and moves around and stuff, but there are no collisions. However with certain SMP mods the collisions are in fact working. I installed SMP correctly and I have all the required files, and Im also running SMP-PE patch, so I really have no clue whats causing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, Frozenwaterfalls said:

Im also running SMP-PE patch

No such animal, and the person peddling this is using a two year old bugged skeleton and SFMLab "borrowed" vagina and straight up crashy scrotum mod they didn't actually make or curate, so expecting it "just to work" is naive. There is no out of the box SMP. PRZ has the closest set up and if you bother reading his guidelines he states very clearly that is a baseline for you to then customize for your setup and meshes, especially if you're using a custom/bodyslid body with different proportions than whatever the original author used.

SMP requires the xml to cover the bone interactions you have listed in totality, not just whatever is written in the xml. If the mesh or rig contains other bones, ANY that >interact with each other< need to be listed and defined in the xml. Any. All. All the time.

If you have a cape xml and there's no definition and parameters of a body mesh or bones interactions, as far as SMP is concerned the body doesn't exist. If the body mesh and bone(s) IS defined and it's the wrong mesh or wrong name, same thing. If you're using a cape that calls for a uunp body and you have a cbbe mesh with a different name, guess what. If you didn't define the feet and hands meshes and bones and just the body mesh in the cape xml, guess what.

The simplest way to way is to simply add the body, feet and hand or head, whatever, (anything the colliding mesh is supposed to interact with)meshes where applicable in nifskope to the clothing mesh, and then reference that mesh name with the case and spelling EXACT in the xml under collision parameters. If the body and whatever mesh you have are supposed to collide and deform each other, you also need to list and define the colliding bones.