WW Settings doesn't show

So my problem is weird, i instaled the last version of WW and everything is working fine... except for the settings of the mod. When i try to open the settings (you know clicking the sim, wicked, settings) The menu doesnt show and instead my sims reset their Queue of actions and stay still?. I dont know if this is a normal problem, but i reinstaled the mod several times and nothing has changed. I also clean my save and everything but still doesnt fix. Maybe if someone of you had the same problem can tell me how you fixed it?, or maybe some ideas to do it will help a lot.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, Kifrad said:

So my problem is weird, i instaled the last version of WW and everything is working fine... except for the settings of the mod. When i try to open the settings (you know clicking the sim, wicked, settings) The menu doesnt show and instead my sims reset their Queue of actions and stay still?. I dont know if this is a normal problem, but i reinstaled the mod several times and nothing has changed. I also clean my save and everything but still doesnt fix. Maybe if someone of you had the same problem can tell me how you fixed it?, or maybe some ideas to do it will help a lot.

Check you don't have duplicate ww files also delete localthumbcache.pkg each time you add or remove mods or cc.

Archived