CumEverywhere

This mod adds cum that can be placed on all floors and surfaces and on all walls.

The mod has been tested with version 1.44.88.

Installation

Spoiler

If you have installed any earlier versions of this mod, remove them.
Download the file and unzip it.
Place the unzipped packages files in your Mods folder.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:53 AM, linkster123 said:

I seriously thought about how I'm going to place these all over but increased in size...

rofl

When I originally made them, they where bigger, but I thought that the small size was the best. I could make some in a bigger format. Where you thinking of anything in particular?

On 7/29/2018 at 6:53 PM, Netwiset said:

Hi Alec15,

theese are great. What do you think about making a "used Condom" set? To place them on the floor or other surfaces.

I tried it by myself but failed.

regards Netwiset

That's a great idea - didn't think of that. I'll give it a go and see how it turns out - I'm not an artist...

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 6:15 PM, Alec15 said:

When I originally made them, they where bigger, but I thought that the small size was the best. I could make some in a bigger format. Where you thinking of anything in particular?

I tried putting extra large spots on a coffee table, it kinda worked.

Cum-flooded rooms, even dripping slowly from the ceiling...
("In some unmarked lab they were working on greatly increasing the sperm production for males and futas....and, er, they discovered the correct DNA editing and hormone boosts, that's for sure..." ? )

More seriously, though: I'm unable to find the variant that goes on walls. When I search for "cum" I see the two choices but the one for walls just points to the one for surfaces.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 8:15 AM, Xumbar said:

More seriously, though: I'm unable to find the variant that goes on walls. When I search for "cum" I see the two choices but the one for walls just points to the one for surfaces.

I can't find the wall option too. I guess he used one of the DLC-wallobjects in his mod. Would be nice if there is an vanilla update soon.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...