Simple Sex Animations is gone...

8 minutes ago, forgets said:

Simple Sex Animations by Gamoholic is no longer on Lover's Lab. I really want this mod though and wish I had gotten to it before it skipped town. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gamoholic, or know somewhere this mod could still be found? Otherwise, would some person who has it be willing to share the file?

Looks like a database problem.

6 hours ago, forgets said:

It's calling the author "Guest" though. Did Gamoholic get b&?

No.

After further investigations the user asked to be removed, together with all hes material.

15 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I do have SimpleSex v4.5 , SimpleSexUPDATE 4.6 and SimpleSexUPDATE 5.1. I would of uploaded them But was unsure if I was allowed to, as the author took there mod's/animations down?

I'm thinking its "abandonware" at this point?

Most of the stuff we have now makes it outdated, anyway. Not sure why the OP would want it.......

?

On 7/29/2018 at 5:30 AM, VonHelton said:

You owe me.........lol. 

On 7/29/2018 at 6:07 AM, mashup47 said:

hmm I don't Know. Sod it I'll post them but will take them down if told to do so. Sorry in advance if I have done wrong .

You guys...! You're the BEST! I didn't even check this thread again until just now, I had no idea that you guys uploaded these. You are fucking living saints. I love you so much.

I said in another thread that I would write poetry in honor of anyone who shared this with me. So here is a haiku for both of you:

what a friend it is

who finds files and uploads them

just because you asked

Archived