black peen on male avi

ive been researching this for a while and think i need a bit of help since i still have the issue...is there a list of male skins that work with whicked wims....also my female avi has no nips lol if anyone has any suggestions for better looking skins that work with this mod would be great tysm in advance!! :)

27 minutes ago, Spicy♥ said:

ive been researching this for a while and think i need a bit of help since i still have the issue...is there a list of male skins that work with whicked wims....also my female avi has no nips lol if anyone has any suggestions for better looking skins that work with this mod would be great tysm in advance!! :)

Black penis is a skin conflict....you have more than one default penis......download wildguy's female stuff....nipples vaginas etc.....available on here....if you want nipples that stick out download the better body stuff also available on here.

13 minutes ago, procian said:

Black penis is a skin conflict....you have more than one default penis......download wildguy's female stuff....nipples vaginas etc.....available on here....if you want nipples that stick out download the better body stuff also available on here.

okay cool tysm for responding i was really running out of ideas on how to fix this! :) bless have a good day!

Archived