Clarification on Polygamy

Good evening, LL.

Been wanting clarification on something if you don't mind me asking.

I've never done this type of scenario before so excuse the cluelessness.

A lot of seeing on YouTube and not a lot of doing these scenarios myself, you know? Anyway...

In the scenario I have in mind, I have one guy with three ladies that run a cult. All the 4's activities are upstairs while the Cultists are hidden downstairs.

One of the major components being that this one guy is married to all three women and they are married to each other as well as the dude.

So in terms of this, I want to know.

1. Is polygamy possible in The Sims 3?

2. I hear there is a way to reduce jealousy from your sims' interactions. What is it called? How does it work? What do I need?

3. Would it be possible to have certain housemates allowed in certain rooms and nowhere else in the house? Like downstairs only?

Thanks for reading and have a good one. ?

18 hours ago, Oburael said:

Good evening, LL.

Been wanting clarification on something if you don't mind me asking.

I've never done this type of scenario before so excuse the cluelessness.

A lot of seeing on YouTube and not a lot of doing these scenarios myself, you know? Anyway...

In the scenario I have in mind, I have one guy with three ladies that run a cult. All the 4's activities are upstairs while the Cultists are hidden downstairs.

One of the major components being that this one guy is married to all three women and they are married to each other as well as the dude.

So in terms of this, I want to know.

1. Is polygamy possible in The Sims 3?

2. I hear there is a way to reduce jealousy from your sims' interactions. What is it called? How does it work? What do I need?

3. Would it be possible to have certain housemates allowed in certain rooms and nowhere else in the house? Like downstairs only?

Thanks for reading and have a good one. ?

1 -Polygamy is possible , i know only one mod for this , an old mod but it working fine in my game.

By the first creator for teens sex interactions (Inteen mod ) Darlpool aka Lostaccount 

He has made many sex mod for sims 3 and 4 but today he stopped moding ^^

Polygamy link :

https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/polygamy-scripted-version-registry-office-mod/

You must click on the cityhall in map plan and choose "Registry office" , your sim can be married with many other sims but the last sim married is consider the real wife or husband by the game.

Also the portrait sim with icon married will be actualised after reloaded your game , just an small detail.

But this mod still work great :D

2 -In game you have a reward trait "no jealousy" for 10 000 points.

3- No it's impossible , the game allowed a maximum 8 sims by house and that's all . But with Mod master controller you can have a maximum of 24 sims by house but it's not advisor , too much sim in the house , it's unplayable and lags the game ;)

Archived