Horse Blowjob Anims?

robotxrok

oblivion has the best anims out of a sex mod ive seen. SUPER in depth as far as its compared to Sexout

But the horse anims are infact the only ones really lacking...

Yeah, that was always disappointing. For some reason the speed of the animations was bizarrely fast and the acceleration was uniform, which gave the impression of the horses' thrusts being low-power, high speed. To top it off, they didn't support BBP, which would have been one of the greatest selling points of that animation set.

If only I had the time to get into animating... I could do some deliciously debased things to those animations to bring them up to par with some of the newer person-to-person ones.

oblivion has the best anims out of a sex mod ive seen. SUPER in depth as far as its compared to Sexout

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3715

While its not exactly horse blowjob' date=' this changes how you "ride" your horse, you might want to check it out.

[/quote']

haha thanks, already had that one installed.

Yeah' date=' that was always disappointing. For some reason the speed of the animations was bizarrely fast and the acceleration was uniform, which gave the impression of the horses' thrusts being low-power, high speed. To top it off, they didn't support BBP, which would have been one of the greatest selling points of that animation set.

If only I had the time to get into animating... I could do some deliciously debased things to those animations to bring them up to par with some of the newer person-to-person ones.

[/quote']

Im glad im not the only one who feels this way. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived