4 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

It's great to have UUNP modders, here is a request : Blackcat 22 unp, hope it's your liking

I ll go take a lot to find the original conversion for the moment i have only found the honoka halloween

Literally saw this the other day and am still considering if I should convert it.

9 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Having a hard time finding Kiki sleepwear

I have done google and three websites of skyrim clothing and cant find any trace of those

I have found the other three easy and found robton summer dress

I attached a link.

14 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

fug if I hadn't spent so long making MS0101 into a bunch of modular pieces I would have beaten you to it, lol.

nice to see another person doing conversions. I'll be sure to test some of these out and give feedback.

Nah man. I'm sure your conversions are better. I only tend to do conversions if no one has done it for something I want for a long time. Even then I only do a half-arsed job because I'm too busy (and also lazy haha).

1 hour ago, tedii said:

Nah man. I'm sure your conversions are better. I only tend to do conversions if no one has done it for something I want for a long time. Even then I only do a half-arsed job because I'm too busy (and also lazy haha).

Hey dude, I tried out some of your conversions (RT Summer Dress, Honoka Halloween, Vindictus Infinity Crown). Honoka Halloween was done really well, I think there was some clipping on the shoes but not much else. RT Summer has some issues with weighting on the skirt, but that's something that's difficult to fix without spending an egregious amount of time testing out various weightpaints (It's why I rarely convert dresses, robes, etc). And Vindictus Infinity Crown is also good but I'm curious why you removed several bits of the outfit. I was thinking about doing Infinity Crown myself so I guess I can do the full version, and you can have your more revealing one.  Keep up the good work!

19 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Hey dude, I tried out some of your conversions (RT Summer Dress, Honoka Halloween, Vindictus Infinity Crown). Honoka Halloween was done really well, I think there was some clipping on the shoes but not much else. RT Summer has some issues with weighting on the skirt, but that's something that's difficult to fix without spending an egregious amount of time testing out various weightpaints (It's why I rarely convert dresses, robes, etc). And Vindictus Infinity Crown is also good but I'm curious why you removed several bits of the outfit. I was thinking about doing Infinity Crown myself so I guess I can do the full version, and you can have your more revealing one.  Keep up the good work!

Haha thanks for the feedback. For dresses, yeah I don't normally convert them because I suck at weighting (normally just use copy bone weights, lazy af I know). Vindictus one I removed parts cos they had hdt cloth physics which whacked up my conversion (don't know how to deal with it had some issues) and also I just used pants from crystal rose outfit which were slightly transparent (I like...). Yeah I always try to make outfits more skimpy by either deleting parts or making parts transparent-ish like with the honoka dress.

Like I said earlier, these conversions were really just done for my own taste but thought I'd share them in case there's someone like me out there. But honestly I should change the title to "Tedii's 15 minute UUNP Conversions" because I literally don't spend enough time on them. Really speaks volumes about my personality, I'm very much a 80% kind of guy (not a perfectionist).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its been a while...

UPDATE:

Added Dadag 4-5 DLV Dress.

It is the 6th image here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1244.html

Note that the original mod only has single weight so what you will need to do is build it in bodyslide then go to the folder where the built mesh is then delete the single weight option then select either the 0 or 100 weight and rename it to be single weight.

eg.

Original is: outfit.nif

Built ones are: outfit_0.nif and outfit_1.nif

A bit more complicated for those who don't do much modding but I can only use what other people do...

Also note that the reference body is generally my own modified UUNP special shape which has a "cameltoe".

HAVE FUN.