So when looking at RP classifieds, I saw this.

Lozeak

2 hours ago, Fakenet said:

How is that even supposed to work?

It is very difficult to explain in layman's terms.  The reason for the vagueness of the request is the author really doesn't understand the full complexities involved in what he or she is asking.

I suppose one could write a VR program.  Have you seen the movie "Ant Man" near the end, the hero goes into a sub-atomic world.  In this state the laws of physics and time do not apply, so it would be like trying to describe something you have never seen, and that you could not show to anyone else.

Here is a crude attempt.  As you know we are all composed of molecules, and that these same molecules also compose everything around us. In this state it is possible to distinguish yourself and everything around you as being distinct objects.  However, once you get to the sub-atomic level, that line becomes very blurred until it doesn't exist anymore.

So if you are standing on a beach with the water touching your feet, you are part of the sand and the water and every other object for an infinite radius.

You exist, but you do not exist.  This is what this person is asking for.

10 hours ago, dharvinia said:

It is very difficult to explain in layman's terms.  The reason for the vagueness of the request is the author really doesn't understand the full complexities involved in what he or she is asking.

I suppose one could write a VR program.  Have you seen the movie "Ant Man" near the end, the hero goes into a sub-atomic world.  In this state the laws of physics and time do not apply, so it would be like trying to describe something you have never seen, and that you could not show to anyone else.

Here is a crude attempt.  As you know we are all composed of molecules, and that these same molecules also compose everything around us. In this state it is possible to distinguish yourself and everything around you as being distinct objects.  However, once you get to the sub-atomic level, that line becomes very blurred until it doesn't exist anymore.

So if you are standing on a beach with the water touching your feet, you are part of the sand and the water and every other object for an infinite radius.

You exist, but you do not exist.  This is what this person is asking for.

No, what I meant was:

How would you make someone feel like that? Which is what the weirdo is asking for.

13 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

It will be funny if the person didnt even finish a university and was just watching youtube on "theoretical physics" :D

theories and more theories ... but the youtube perspective works for me

Quantum Physics for 7 Year Olds | Dominic Walliman | TEDxEastVan

or

Physics for Game Programmers; Continuous Collision

or for the future administrations

Physics for Future Presidents: Richard A. Muller

but having attended multiple universities, multiple times (and attained 1 degree) either of these work for me

Physics for dummies - Intro

or (for daily use)

Motion in a Straight Line: Crash Course Physics #1

Archived