lastException error

https://pastebin.com/K2rVwvdz

I have downloaded THE SIMS 4 CC FOLDER 2017 9GB 5000+ into mod my sims 4 

then I started the game. It's up to the problem. Who can help me because I do not know what mod that caused this problem.

I want to disturb you, please help me.

My game is The Sims 4 Seasons v1.44.83.1020 CODEX

• And WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g - 3 July 2018

I'm not good at English, I'm sorry

error001.png

error002.png

2 hours ago, gbYahoo said:

https://pastebin.com/K2rVwvdz

I have downloaded THE SIMS 4 CC FOLDER 2017 9GB 5000+ into mod my sims 4 

then I started the game. It's up to the problem. Who can help me because I do not know what mod that caused this problem.

I want to disturb you, please help me.

My game is The Sims 4 Seasons v1.44.83.1020 CODEX

• And WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g - 3 July 2018

I'm not good at English, I'm sorry

error001.png

error002.png

You have conflicting penis rigs.....your L/E is caused by the longer parties more guests mod.....update or delete.

2 minutes ago, gbYahoo said:

How do I find it? Can you teach me I use the program. ModConflictDetector I could not find the problem.

Mod conflict detector can throw up false conflicts.....go into your mods folder and type in the search bar penis.....or rig.....also look for denton47 and azmodan22 in your mods folder.

7 minutes ago, procian said:

Mod conflict detector can throw up false conflicts.....go into your mods folder and type in the search bar penis.....or rig.....also look for denton47 and azmodan22 in your mods folder.

I just found this.

error003.png

1 minute ago, gbYahoo said:

I just found this.

error003.png

Get rid of denton47.....also you can only have 1 version of azmodan22 animations.....either rough or normal....having both can cause problems....also delete localthumbcache.pkg in the sims 4 folder every time you add or remove CC or mods.

3 minutes ago, procian said:

Get rid of denton47.....also you can only have 1 version of azmodan22 animations.....either rough or normal....having both can cause problems....also delete localthumbcache.pkg in the sims 4 folder every time you add or remove CC or mods.

Thank you very much I'll try to do it. I will inform you. Thanks again

3 minutes ago, gbYahoo said:

I have a problem with the file azmodan22 should have only 1.

Azmodan22 animations.....you can only have rough or normal you can't have both....you can have platinum normal and normal or platinum rough and rough.....and you can't mix them I believe …..so chose which you prefer.....rough or normal.

2 minutes ago, procian said:

Azmodan22 animations.....you can only have rough or normal you can't have both....you can have platinum normal and normal or platinum rough and rough.....and you can't mix them I believe …..so chose which you prefer.....rough or normal.

Ok i understand Thanks again

Archived