LastException (9 and now performance problems)

12 hours ago, procian said:

What other mods do you have? got one that lets you modify a lot?

No, as of last week i just started experimenting with Sims4 mods. I downloaded mcc yesterday. I had WW, as many WW mods as I felt like downloading from the website, less than 5 cc clothing outfits . And most of my mods are from 2018 except for a few that are 2017. I just have a bunch of trait mods, the prostitution mod, and extreme violence

4 minutes ago, HoneyDewy said:

No, as of last week i just started experimenting with Sims4 mods. I downloaded mcc yesterday. I had WW, as many WW mods as I felt like downloading from the website, less than 5 cc clothing outfits . And most of my mods are from 2018 except for a few that are 2017. I just have a bunch of trait mods, the prostitution mod, and extreme violence

ok the extreme violence and prostitution mod could be the problem.....i'd check the trait mods too...they break easily with updates

12 minutes ago, procian said:

ok the extreme violence and prostitution mod could be the problem.....i'd check the trait mods too...they break easily with updates

Alright, but I was having no problem with them before installing WW. I've only had WW for a couple of days 

3 minutes ago, HoneyDewy said:

Alright, but I was having no problem with them before installing WW. I've only had WW for a couple of days 

They can conflict with WW.....make sure they are 100% up to date......what prostitute mod is it? wicked jobs? if it is there is an update for it on here.

12 minutes ago, procian said:

They can conflict with WW.....make sure they are 100% up to date......what prostitute mod is it? wicked jobs? if it is there is an update for it on here.

I believe they both were from sacrificial mods

10 minutes ago, HoneyDewy said:

I believe they both were from sacrificial mods

Ok try it without the violence mod first....if it still plays up remove the prostitute mod.....if it  plays up still look at your custom traits...remove the old ones first....CC clothing is normally ok unless the creator has added a buff....I think jomsims does some athletic gear which has a +2 buff when working out....I believe that is still broken....is the prostitution mod called hoe it up?......mccc should be ok as long as it's 4-4-5 version.

3 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok try it without the violence mod first....if it still plays up remove the prostitute mod.....if it  plays up still look at your custom traits...remove the old ones first....CC clothing is normally ok unless the creator has added a buff....I think jomsims does some athletic gear which has a +2 buff when working out....I believe that is still broken....is the prostitution mod called hoe it up?

yes it is, and I just deleted all of my mods. But when I reinstall them i'll try what you suggested and update you on my games performance

15 minutes ago, HoneyDewy said:

yes it is, and I just deleted all of my mods. But when I reinstall them i'll try what you suggested and update you on my games performance

Turning off the online modes in sims options/other sometimes helps performance as does playing offline via origin.....also making sure your sims don't have to much stuff in their inventory sometimes helps.

Archived