Sims frozen/not moving

Since i installed WW, I've been having the issue where sims will just stand and not do anything for long periods of time even with full autonomy and even upon giving them actions. Speeding up or cancelling actions usually fixed this, but since I updated, its like they won't move no matter what and actions cannot be cancelled, to the point they will starve and pass out and pee themselves. I'm not really sure what would be causing this, but I enjoy the mod, and it's making the game unplayable now. Please help? 

57 minutes ago, roll64 said:

Since i installed WW, I've been having the issue where sims will just stand and not do anything for long periods of time even with full autonomy and even upon giving them actions. Speeding up or cancelling actions usually fixed this, but since I updated, its like they won't move no matter what and actions cannot be cancelled, to the point they will starve and pass out and pee themselves. I'm not really sure what would be causing this, but I enjoy the mod, and it's making the game unplayable now. Please help? 

Is your sims 4 up to date? version 1-44-88-1020?....what other mods do you have? any lag mods?

37 minutes ago, procian said:

Is your sims 4 up to date? version 1-44-88-1020?....what other mods do you have? any lag mods?

It's fully updated. I only have CC like clothes/hair/furniture and WW is the only script mod I have. I do have a lot of CC though. I'm not sure if those can cause lag.

i'm having the same problem. the newest wicked whims version worked great until the sims update, and then suddenly if my sims left their lot they didn't seem to follow commands at first? but if i did something like pressed pause then play, or clicked the calendar then exited out of it, it would jumpstart the actions for a few seconds and then everything would just freeze again. for a day or two this only happened on other lots, but now it happens on my own lot too, so i don't know if this is wicked whims specifically or something else. only other script mod i have downloaded is the wicked worker one and then some cc.

8 hours ago, roll64 said:

It's fully updated. I only have CC like clothes/hair/furniture and WW is the only script mod I have. I do have a lot of CC though. I'm not sure if those can cause lag.

Have you tried playing offline and turning the online options off....options/other?....also delete localthumbcache.pkg whenever you add or delete stuff.

I have the same issue, removed Wicked Whims, and everyone behaved how they should do.  I did try removing some of the old animations but to no avail.  The only way to get them to do anything was use the reset Sim debug cheat.  I did try going into/out of build mode, pausing, etc.  It was only when I removed the WW files that it seemed to work OK again.  I guess the post-season patch messed something up?  

8 hours ago, Cubman76 said:

I have the same issue, removed Wicked Whims, and everyone behaved how they should do.  I did try removing some of the old animations but to no avail.  The only way to get them to do anything was use the reset Sim debug cheat.  I did try going into/out of build mode, pausing, etc.  It was only when I removed the WW files that it seemed to work OK again.  I guess the post-season patch messed something up?  

what other mods do you have?

14 hours ago, procian said:

what other mods do you have?

Far too many to list - but taking WW files out, the game returned to "normal", and the Sims autonomy returned to how it was before.  It's only since the Seasons update, it all worked perfectly before that.

9 hours ago, Cubman76 said:

Far too many to list - but taking WW files out, the game returned to "normal", and the Sims autonomy returned to how it was before.  It's only since the Seasons update, it all worked perfectly before that.

Update any other mods you have....basemental etc.

Archived