Testers needed for challenges and new BrutalRapers resist

Bromm83

Hello all.

I have been playing around with perks and challenges lately, could some people please test this for me?

I don't have any characters that are far enough along.

There is two challenges here:

Victim and SexToy.

Victim tracks how many times u get raped and gives you some small bonuses per 50 times.

SexToy tracks how many times you have had sex in general and gives you small bonuses per 50 times.

They both also award XP.

They refer to Sexout's counters so should update the challenges per thos datas so should give you the bonuses even if you did the deeds before starting up this plugin.

This is just a proof of concept on a hung over day that, this does not mean I am back modding... I might on some small tings in the future.

File number 2:

An updated BrutalRapers!

Just a small update where you can choose to try to avoid combat rapes through strength, agility, luck or you can just submit... The rapist will win if you both have the same value for one ability (this so that 10 in one ability shouldn't make you 100% safe )

I need more people checking if it works... Have worked for me so far, but you never know...

EDIT 15. Oct 2012:

New version of BrutalRapers up! Fixed a small error that might be the reason why people get raped with 10 agi and so on...

EDIT 20. Oct 2012: Now challenges work as planned for me!

SexoutChallenges.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

I won't have time for testing later on, but on a quick look I noticed a few things, so far:

1) Challenges

With my current character having had sex and been raped over 50 times, on save load:

- I get messages in top-left about completing a few stages of both.

- No Victim/Sex Toy perks appear in my list of perks. I'm guessing they require all 10 stages of challenges to be complete?

2) Brutal Rapers

- Combat rape doesn't work with stalking disabled, despite being set to 100% Health and 100% chance. Enemies just don't attempt it, it seems.

- When the choice for "You are getting lewd looks" appears, my character gets raped no matter what I choose, despite her having 10 Agility and 10 Luck (but 1 Strength).

If I'm reading the description right there is no perk, just XP rewards every 50 fucks/rapes. His opening line of playing with "perks and challenges" is misleading, as of now its just challenges.

If I'm understanding correctly. I'd test this myself but I'm doing my first actual playthrough in ages and I don't want to take chances with my save file. I'm not even updating my existing mods unless I encounter things needing bugfixes.

Hi Bromm, long time no see, I'm not sure which version you have based this update on but if you can can you please look at the following little change?

There's actually a formlist in SCR called SexoutSDataRapeDrugs or similar that we should get Brutal Rapers to grab it's drugs from, I only add the Pregnancy drugs to that if Pregnancy is loaded.

I'll check them both out Bromm. Do you think I'll need to clean save BR since I have it running already?

Clean save is always a good idea' date=' but I tried it without clean save and seems to work..

I won't have time for testing later on, but on a quick look I noticed a few things, so far:

1) Challenges

With my current character having had sex and been raped over 50 times, on save load:

- I get messages in top-left about completing a few stages of both.

- No Victim/Sex Toy perks appear in my list of perks. I'm guessing they require all 10 stages of challenges to be complete?

2) Brutal Rapers

- Combat rape doesn't work with stalking disabled, despite being set to 100% Health and 100% chance. Enemies just don't attempt it, it seems.

- When the choice for "You are getting lewd looks" appears, my character gets raped no matter what I choose, despite her having 10 Agility and 10 Luck (but 1 Strength).

1) The perks have 10 ranks and should appear from first rank..

2) I have only added a little to one script in BR and it should work just like the other one.. And I noticed a small error in my script... Will put up a new file soon!

If I'm reading the description right there is no perk' date=' just XP rewards every 50 fucks/rapes. His opening line of playing with "perks and challenges" is misleading, as of now its just challenges.

If I'm understanding correctly. I'd test this myself but I'm doing my first actual playthrough in ages and I don't want to take chances with my save file. I'm not even updating my existing mods unless I encounter things needing bugfixes.

[/quote']

There are two perks related to the challenges that should reward some bonuses..

My major question: Why did you create 23 new Actor Effects instead of just 2?

EDIT: There are perks in the file.

To be able to add different bonuses to different ranks. Now it adds different things at different ranks' date=' in stead of just one bonus that gets bigger for each rank..

Hi Bromm, long time no see, I'm not sure which version you have based this update on but if you can can you please look at the following little change?

There's actually a formlist in SCR called SexoutSDataRapeDrugs or similar that we should get Brutal Rapers to grab it's drugs from, I only add the Pregnancy drugs to that if Pregnancy is loaded.

It's bee a while ;) I am using the newest BrutalRapers I believe.. I do get pregnancy drugs applied to me during rapes.

For Challenges, "Threshold" is how many points you need for each level, so it'll run the reward script every 500 events, not every 50. The "Interval" setting is just how often it pops up the little progress window in the corner.

NVChallengeAnimalControl is a good reference -- it'll show a reminder after every 10 animals killed, and it'll give you a perk after every 50.

Also, remember that when you get raped, it increments both Sexout.numSex and Sexout.numRaped, so Sexout.numRaped effectively counts toward both challenges. Dunno if that's what you intended.

There's actually a formlist in SCR called SexoutSDataRapeDrugs or similar that we should get Brutal Rapers to grab it's drugs from' date=' I only add the Pregnancy drugs to that if Pregnancy is loaded.[/quote']

It's bee a while ;) I am using the newest BrutalRapers I believe.. I do get pregnancy drugs applied to me during rapes.

Well what i Meant is I'm pretty sure Rapers is grabbing from it's own formlist that pulls the fertility drugs from SCR whether Pregnancy is intalled or not, resulting in people getting fertility drugs when they don't use them.

For Challenges' date=' "Threshold" is how many points you need for each level, so it'll run the reward script every 500 events, not every 50. The "Interval" setting is just how often it pops up the little progress window in the corner.

NVChallengeAnimalControl is a good reference -- it'll show a reminder after every 10 animals killed, and it'll give you a perk after every 50.

Also, remember that when you get raped, it increments both Sexout.numSex and Sexout.numRaped, so Sexout.numRaped effectively counts toward both challenges. Dunno if that's what you intended.

[/quote']

Thank you! That was most helpful! Also the numRaped and numSex issue is something I am aware of, only unsure if I should change it to be everything apart from rape or if rape should be included... maybe have a taller ladder there and have it included? Or just the willing sex? Yeah, not sure yet...

There's actually a formlist in SCR called SexoutSDataRapeDrugs or similar that we should get Brutal Rapers to grab it's drugs from' date=' I only add the Pregnancy drugs to that if Pregnancy is loaded.[/quote']

Well what i Meant is I'm pretty sure Rapers is grabbing from it's own formlist that pulls the fertility drugs from SCR whether Pregnancy is intalled or not, resulting in people getting fertility drugs when they don't use them.

Oki, I'll see if I can't change that...

I tested both of them.

I really really like the improvement in the BrutalRapers. I haven't thought that idea before about the menu of choices to resist. It's very very awesome. So far it works like a charm. I hope in the future update you also add it to StalkerRape.

Since you are updating the BrutalRape, how about change the sex duration to the standard, so it will be compatible with SexoutLust. Theoretically the rapist should enjoy raping someone.

I also have another idea for the resist menu, to add new choice, to submit and turn a rape sex into a normal sex.

For the challenges, I feel like I left in the dark. There's no statistic or else. I don't know it working or not. Btw, talk about toy sex, how to make it happen? You mean strappon sex?

I tested both of them.

I really really like the improvement in the BrutalRapers. I haven't thought that idea before about the menu of choices to resist. It's very very awesome. So far it works like a charm. I hope in the future update you also add it to StalkerRape.

Since you are updating the BrutalRape' date=' how about change the sex duration to the standard, so it will be compatible with SexoutLust. Theoretically the rapist should enjoy raping someone.

I also have another idea for the resist menu, to add new choice, to submit and turn a rape sex into a normal sex.

For the challenges, I feel like I left in the dark. There's no statistic or else. I don't know it working or not. Btw, talk about toy sex, how to make it happen? You mean strappon sex?

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback! I might do some more changes to BrutalRapers while I am at it, but I have in no way taken over the mod! If the ones controlling the mod wants to use my update as a base for future updates they are welcome to it.

As for the challenges: I just posted an updated file, should work as intended. Sex Toy refers to the character being a "sex toy" and it counts every sexual act including rape. I am open to suggestions for other challenges and changes in the ones I have made allready, this is just a test to see if I could do it from scratch..

Thanks for the feedback! I might do some more changes to BrutalRapers while I am at it' date=' but I have in no way taken over the mod! If the ones controlling the mod wants to use my update as a base for future updates they are welcome to it.

As for the challenges: I just posted an updated file, should work as intended. Sex Toy refers to the character being a "sex toy" and it counts every sexual act including rape. I am open to suggestions for other challenges and changes in the ones I have made allready, this is just a test to see if I could do it from scratch..

[/quote']

Have you already contacted prkr_jmsn? The improvement you add is too awesome to be missed.

I saw some Sexout mods, following "cathedral" policy, where everyone can jump in and contribute something to it. I wonder if this is applied to SexoutBrutalRaper?

Generally, the policy of "permissions" for Sexout mods is much less restrictive than that of sites such as the Nexus. What follows is not "official" by any means, but is my interpretation of how things generally seem to go.

A mod generally has a single user who maintains it. Myself for SexoutStore, user29 for SexoutBreeder, Halstrom for SCR, etc.. As long as this user is actively developing the mod, they have ownership of it; requests for changes, new features, etc. are made to the owner. In the event a plugin is abandoned it is now available to the community at large. Another user can take over the ownership role, as was done with SexoutEncounters, or the community can add to it in bits and pieces, as is the case with SexoutBrutalRapers, which has had at least five different users add things to it. (An ever better example of this is SewerSlave, which has had nine authors I know of and probably a few I don't.)

The short version: SexoutBrutalRapers has no owner at this time.

Generally' date=' the policy of "permissions" for Sexout mods is much less restrictive than that of sites such as the Nexus. What follows is not "official" by any means, but is my interpretation of how things generally seem to go.

A mod generally has a single user who maintains it. Myself for SexoutStore, user29 for SexoutBreeder, Halstrom for SCR, etc.. As long as this user is actively developing the mod, they have ownership of it; requests for changes, new features, etc. are made to the owner. In the event a plugin is abandoned it is now available to the community at large. Another user can take over the ownership role, as was done with SexoutEncounters, or the community can add to it in bits and pieces, as is the case with SexoutBrutalRapers, which has had at least five different users add things to it. (An ever better example of this is SewerSlave, which has had nine authors I know of and probably a few I don't.)

[b']The short version:[/b] SexoutBrutalRapers has no owner at this time.

Thats the way it usually is. Also when I make updates to a plugin I always post it in a new thread as a "unofficial" version and leave it up to the author to decide if they want to use it for future builds or not.

Btw Zippy, would you add a small option in the MCM script to let the player choose if the submit button should still count as rape or if they want it to be normal sex.. Just lead it to a variable I can hook in once I get time to intergrate it.

And an option to turn off the menu if they want it to always happen without the menu popping up...

Pretty please?

• 1 month later...

Somehow old thread, it seems but i still hope this release of BR get's updated.

Found an issue with the "SexoutRapersListBannedActor" formlist, as it's not taken into account when the player get's some lewd looks.

Original script block from line #269:

if victim == player
		if SexoutRapers.useStalkerWarning
			Player.MessageEx "You are getting some lewd looks"
		endif
		set stalkAI to SexoutRapersHuntPlayer
	else

My changed and working script:

if victim == player
		if ( 0 >= ListGetFormIndex SexoutRapersListBannedActor raper )
			Player.MessageEx "%n (banned actor) ignores player" raper
		else
			if SexoutRapers.useStalkerWarning
				Player.MessageEx "You are getting some lewd looks"
			endif
			set stalkAI to SexoutRapersHuntPlayer
		endif
	else

"isinList" didn't work for me, so i used the NVSE command.

Works flawless. MessageEx just for testing purpose.

Tested in Dead Money, as all companions tryed to rape me, breaking the dlc sometimes.

Edit:

Fixed an logic error. Thanks to emo877.

Archived