wickedwhims won't show up

okay, so I play the sims 4 and I've been a simmer since 2015. I tried installing wickedwhims into my game and it just won't show up. I've installed this mod before so many times. I deleted all other mods and I also deleted duplicates, out of date mods and cc, and unknown files. Please help me out. 

I really appreciate it, thanks.

6 hours ago, nanaizzy said:

okay, so I play the sims 4 and I've been a simmer since 2015. I tried installing wickedwhims into my game and it just won't show up. I've installed this mod before so many times. I deleted all other mods and I also deleted duplicates, out of date mods and cc, and unknown files. Please help me out. 

Sure it's no more than 1 folder deep in mods folder?....script mods turned on?.....deleted localthumbcache.pkg when you added or deleted stuff?

On 7/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, nanaizzy said:

Same issue, here. Did you find a solution.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, nanaizzy said:

Well I turn them off and then I turn them on again and they still don't show up in my game.. And yes I have deleted the localthumbache.pkg.

Your WW looks like this.....provided it's in it's own folder?

Screenshot (32).png

Archived