Map Reveal Mod?

CFS

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knew of a mod or console command that adds all locations to your pip-boy map so you can fast travel to them.

Updating to the latest sexout stone-cold killed my current save game. Not a huge deal, that's the risk with mods, and I'm definitely not trying to blame anyone. But if would be easier to get back on my feet (or back on my back, as the case may be ;D) if I could fast travel everywhere from the off, as soon as I made the char in Goodsprings.

Again, it's not a huge thing, I can still just auto run with godmode/noclip enabled, but I figured there was no harm in asking if anyone knew of anything that would help.

Thanks for reading!

1. Open console

2. Type "tmm 1"

3. Done you have all map marker to your disposal!

Ah, thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for!

I was hoping there was a simple console command for it, but couldn't find anything in any lists. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Not meaning to be mean or make fun' date=' but a VERY simple google search would have showed these results, as this is the SAME engine as FO3 and Skyrim and Oblivion with the same console commands.

[/quote']

Well now in the future when someone googles for it, they'll have this thread to find :D

Archived