Alternate Undies Collection Male Edition

About This Collection

The LoveBelow is spreading the love to the gentlemen this go round by launching the Male Edition of Alternate Undies Collection which contains the Argonath Chastity Belt, the Gondorian Undergarment of Chastity, & the Targaryen Harness.

paddedchastpreview.png.c1ae2d467d3cedbac8bb648331338c73.pngmetalpreview.png.fc94776ad54968f8a04b29d23cfa9efb.pngharnespreview.png.4d3c059d7711f3bb6d016f03f79b9972.png

The Argonath Chastity Belts is now available for the guys, in 4 different metals & leather combinations with and without boxer briefs, and is categorized as bottoms/underwear and can be found with the following icon

paddedicon.png.5c208de189b4d8036d68fc45e98a7f5d.png

The Gorndorian Undergarment of Chastity is an all metal chastity belt (for those that may need a more strenous reminder of the joys of chaste behavior or simply enjoy that metal on flesh feel) is only avaliable to guys, in 4 different metals and with or without boxer briefs, and is also categorized as bottom/underwear and can be found with the following icon.

metalicon.png.cc526c90bb7c47fffbe789abc625b888.png

The Targaryen Harness while not technically a chastity belt does have some restrictive elements to it, this 3 variant leather and metal outfit can be found as a full-body night and day wear item with the following icon.
harnessicon.png.bc98645735e8b9028151e56830b0a695.png

Credits

To Zadil for his meshes and textures from the Skyrim mod ‘Devious Devices: Assets

To KestrelSky for mesh and textures from the Skyrim mod ' Devious Devices Male Add-on'

Special Thanks to
Noir
Everyone who voted for this month's theme over on my Patreon

As always Feedback is appreciated

Do these work well with body mods? For example, I have a very hefty (mucly, not chubby) man, and every lovely harness or collar just merges with his chest and it looks oh so painful. Will this happen with these, too?

2 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

Do these work well with body mods? For example, I have a very hefty (mucly, not chubby) man, and every lovely harness or collar just merges with his chest and it looks oh so painful. Will this happen with these, too?

There is a point of no return for body morphs with the harness where the body does seem to eat the straps. Would you mind posting a picture of what you consider hefty so I can see if that will be in the "eat the straps" range?

21 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

There is a point of no return for body morphs with the harness where the body does seem to eat the straps. Would you mind posting a picture of what you consider hefty so I can see if that will be in the "eat the straps" range?

Aah, I see yours does expand with the body, but not work with the "aesthetic body top" I use. Anyway, here's an example of what'd I'd consider hefty;

Spoiler

573289941_07-22-18_8-51-37PM.thumb.png.cd3eedb123be1960be6749c16bbd33e7.png881641624_07-22-18_8-59-38PM.thumb.png.7ddefc8b5b1c169fa1af4f029b913ec5.png1515740591_07-22-18_8-59-40PM.thumb.png.75de3107acafa5ff7813e7a64572b52d.png1251910771_07-22-18_8-59-52PM.thumb.png.a65c156d5552e81fe2b4a58c0c58ee63.png

The top I use, I'm pretty sure is by Lumia, it's BodE or something like that.

7 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

Aah, I see yours does expand with the body, but not work with the "aesthetic body top" I use. Anyway, here's an example of what'd I'd consider hefty;

Hide contents

573289941_07-22-18_8-51-37PM.thumb.png.cd3eedb123be1960be6749c16bbd33e7.png881641624_07-22-18_8-59-38PM.thumb.png.7ddefc8b5b1c169fa1af4f029b913ec5.png1515740591_07-22-18_8-59-40PM.thumb.png.75de3107acafa5ff7813e7a64572b52d.png1251910771_07-22-18_8-59-52PM.thumb.png.a65c156d5552e81fe2b4a58c0c58ee63.png

The top I use, I'm pretty sure is by Lumia, it's BodE or something like that.

Ah I see you have a custom body shape that is... very appealing. The clipping is not as bad as I feared but does leave a bit to be desired. Honestly I hadn't considered the harness for the more robust body shapes to much. When I think full-body harnesses,  I always seem to picture more svelte body shapes. Thanks to your sim I may have to rethink that.

On 7/23/2018 at 4:19 AM, MiniGiles said:

Ah I see you have a custom body shape that is... very appealing. The clipping is not as bad as I feared but does leave a bit to be desired. Honestly I hadn't considered the harness for the more robust body shapes to much. When I think full-body harnesses,  I always seem to picture more svelte body shapes. Thanks to your sim I may have to rethink that.

I appreciate that so much. Since he's got a more of a "Bear bod" than a slim one, (including his husband-), it's super hard to get sexy collars/harnesses for either of them because people always do it for twink style bodies. ?

I'm glad you're considering it, though, most people here don't give me the time a day.

7 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

I appreciate that so much. Since he's got a more of a "Bear bod" than a slim one, (including his husband-), it's super hard to get sexy collars/harnesses for either of them because people always do it for twink style bodies. ?

I'm glad you're considering it, though, most people here don't give me the time a day.

To be honest I thought Untraditionalnerd had cornered the market on harnesses for our "Bear" babes. I have quite a few Bear cubs (with the customer trait and all) running about in Windenberg in my game and I haven't managed to have them run into each other wearing the same thing in the same color.

7 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

To be honest I thought Untraditionalnerd had cornered the market on harnesses for our "Bear" babes. I have quite a few Bear cubs (with the customer trait and all) running about in Windenberg in my game and I haven't managed to have them run into each other wearing the same thing in the same color.

Well yes, they have but, that has the same issue. It merges with my character's chests AND removes the more pleasing body type. Which is a shame.

On 7/25/2018 at 1:19 PM, vstrauss666 said:

Well yes, they have but, that has the same issue. It merges with my character's chests AND removes the more pleasing body type. Which is a shame.

Hmmm... perhaps some Bear love should be added to my to-do list. Could you verify the exact male custom body shape you use in a PM ?

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Reitanna said:

this.

08-06-18_1-10-51 AM.png

Retanna, I need a little more information to assist you here. Is this happening with all of the downloads in this collection or just one? If it is just one, based upon the example images which one is it? Does this happen only in CAS or in live mode as well? Has your game gotten the latest update? Did you have the underwear installed before the last Sims 4 update or not? If so did you notice this then?

22 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Retanna, I need a little more information to assist you here. Is this happening with all of the downloads in this collection or just one? If it is just one, based upon the example images which one is it? Does this happen only in CAS or in live mode as well? Has your game gotten the latest update? Did you have the underwear installed before the last Sims 4 update or not? If so did you notice this then?

it's just this one, and I don't remember the file name, though I think it's the one with the blue icon. yes, my game is updated. I never tried this until after. I haven't tried it in game because I figured, if it glitches in CAS, it'll glitch in game too. it's always happened that way for me. I had it installed before the update.

1 hour ago, Reitanna said:

it's just this one, and I don't remember the file name, though I think it's the one with the blue icon. yes, my game is updated. I never tried this until after. I haven't tried it in game because I figured, if it glitches in CAS, it'll glitch in game too. it's always happened that way for me. I had it installed before the update.

Hmm I am not able to reproduce that issue with either one. I have seen WW technical support posts where people have that issue like this one

Please try the outfit in live mode and tell me if it still happens.