Guest Devianza

Every Skyrim mod belongs to Bethesda since the modders waive their rights in favor of Bethesda when they create the mod. It says something like that in the EULA. So my guess is that only Bethesda can prevent someone from modding other people's mods unless the court decides otherwise or whatever....... blahblahblah

Bingo.

Back in the day a few who made mods for the Sims and Bloodlines got hurt feelings over that, and when others altered their mods and shared them elsewhere without their consent, they abandoned modding.  I never understood that, I personally have always felt flattered when I'd find a re-colored version of one of my Sims or Sexvilla mods on another site.  Of course, Sexvilla wasn't that happy about it since they feel all mods for sexvilla should only be hosted on Gamerotica.  But well, they have the legal right to dictate where mods for their game can be hosted. 

I'm just thankful that the days when Eidos and EA were shutting down sites that hosted adult content for their games.  They were only doing it because advocate groups were hounding them, but it was uber annoying. 

Link is fine it's just missing few characters (between "dot" and "question mark") here you got full link for this,:

I also add code in case this one will be broken for some people:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ybyn8r8mzs8dotq

I hope it works for you guys, Cheers :)

EDIT: Just tested it working just fine and for everyone wondering where to find it. It's in a little box near the fire inside the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood.

Link is fine it's just missing few characters (between "dot" and "question mark") here you got full link for this,:

I also add code in case this one will be broken for some people:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ybyn8r8mzs8dotq

I hope it works for you guys, Cheers :)

EDIT: Just tested it working just fine and for everyone wondering where to find it. It's in a little box near the fire inside the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood.

awesome thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...