Change Sim Underwear

So, is anyone else experiencing this glitch in the "Change Sim Underwear" option in Wicked Whims?  It goes to the CAS screen for underwear, but then when I try to save, it loads for a while, and goes right back to the screen.  If I try to exit out of it without saving, it does the same thing.  I keeps going in this loop until I have to exit the game without saving.  Is there some fix to this?  And is there some other way to change their nude outfit?

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, Silversoul7 said:

So, is anyone else experiencing this glitch in the "Change Sim Underwear" option in Wicked Whims?  It goes to the CAS screen for underwear, but then when I try to save, it loads for a while, and goes right back to the screen.  If I try to exit out of it without saving, it does the same thing.  I keeps going in this loop until I have to exit the game without saving.  Is there some fix to this?  And is there some other way to change their nude outfit?

Is your game and WW up to date?.....you need a default nude skin....BB is quite good as is wildguys stuff.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:25 AM, Silversoul7 said:

just tested, and it working fine,

the underwear are changed, and i can save the game then reload the game without failed.

6 hours ago, procian said:

Is your game and WW up to date?.....you need a default nude skin....BB is quite good as is wildguys stuff.

I have the latest Patreon version of it, and a default nude skin, which is showing up fine.  It's just that I can't edit the nude outfit.

6 hours ago, Silversoul7 said:

I have the latest Patreon version of it, and a default nude skin, which is showing up fine.  It's just that I can't edit the nude outfit.

How do you mean edit nude outfit? you mean add stuff like pubic hair? etc.

18 hours ago, procian said:

How do you mean edit nude outfit? you mean add stuff like pubic hair? etc.

I mean accessories and the like.  My Sims will wear jewelry and such while in the shower or skinny dipping.  I want to change what they wear.

18 hours ago, Silversoul7 said:

I mean accessories and the like.  My Sims will wear jewelry and such while in the shower or skinny dipping.  I want to change what they wear.

Ok have you looked in the ww settings undressing?.....are the things they're wearing cc or base game?

Archived