I'm Looking for Some Sex Mods for Fallout 4

Well there's obviously Four Play. I've heard stuff about AAF, but have yet to see any animations for it (tbf I don't spend much time looking for sex stuff for Fallout 4 - talking of which, if anybody else answers this, can someone link some AAF animations? - Skyrim is my hentai game ;) ). Apart from that, I think there's a basic sex mod somewhere on the Nexus. 

BDSM-wise, Fallout 4 doesn't have a sex framework like Skyrim does, so not much is there yet (YET). I think you can find some BDSM looking clothing on the Nexus and here, and combine that with a few aggressive animations from Leito, I think, that's probably as far as you'll get. Again, however, I don't spend much time looking for sex stuff for Fallout 4, so I might be wrong. 

Fourplay is outdated and doesn't have many animations... If you want something simple just use advanced animation framework, while not exclusively a sex framework, you can use it to play pretty much all the sex animations that have been uploaded on Loverslab (Leito's, Savagecabbage and rufgt's animations)

17 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

Well there's obviously Four Play. I've heard stuff about AAF, but have yet to see any animations for it (tbf I don't spend much time looking for sex stuff for Fallout 4 - talking of which, if anybody else answers this, can someone link some AAF animations? - Skyrim is my hentai game ;) ). Apart from that, I think there's a basic sex mod somewhere on the Nexus. 

As for AAF have a read through this thread it links to a few of the animation packs

And RSE for the kidnap and sex stuff

Archived