Graphical xtc freezes my sim

Hi! Sorry if I'm doing something wrong on this site this is my first post. I downloaded graphical xtc for sims 3, extracted it in my packages folder, and I do get the options in game but whenever i click on " daydream about sex on bed/couch" the sim freezes and doesnt move at all, except for the head. Why is that? 

18 minutes ago, buglark said:

Hi! Sorry if I'm doing something wrong on this site this is my first post. I downloaded graphical xtc for sims 3, extracted it in my packages folder, and I do get the options in game but whenever i click on " daydream about sex on bed/couch" the sim freezes and doesnt move at all, except for the head. Why is that? 

Graphical XTC mod and animations were the first but today too old and not updated since longtime , not work today ;)

1 hour ago, megaperle said:

Graphical XTC mod and animations were the first but today too old and not updated since longtime , not work today ;)

ooh okay sorry I'm really new to this lol is there anything you can recommend for me to try?

8 hours ago, megaperle said:

Graphical GTX works just fine I still use it when feeling nostalgic it's last update was in 2014 so it's compatible with patches 1.63, 1.66, 1.67 and 1.69.

8 hours ago, buglark said:

Whats your patch level you should be patched to at least 1.63.

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

Graphical GTX works just fine I still use it when feeling nostalgic it's last update was in 2014 so it's compatible with patches 1.63, 1.66, 1.67 and 1.69.

Whats your patch level you should be patched to at least 1.63.

Okay so I have the sims 3 showtime the version is 12.0.273 so if I got it right my patch level is the numbers after the release number which is 12 right?xd Cause I just couldn't believe it was that low. Is there any way I can get it higher? Or not at all? Please bear with me I barely know anything about this sorrie

27 minutes ago, buglark said:

Okay so I have the sims 3 showtime the version is 12.0.273 so if I got it right my patch level is the numbers after the release number which is 12 right?xd Cause I just couldn't believe it was that low. Is there any way I can get it higher? Or not at all? Please bear with me I barely know anything about this sorrie

This page will help you to understand patch levels and why they are important concerning mods http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Patch Level Compatibility

With that said is this a Disc installation or is an old Origin installation and is it PC or Mac. So that I can direct you to the proper patches.

I also highly recommend making a free account with Nraas there are many experienced and knowledgeable players on that site that can help direct you on how to use mods and setup a proper mods framework. And if you plan on trying teen pregnancy you'll really want the guidance they can provide and lead you to the mods needed to support it faster.

On 7/8/2018 at 5:49 AM, namaradus said:

I also highly recommend making a free account with Nraas there are many experienced and knowledgeable players on that site that can help direct you on how to use mods and setup a proper mods framework. And if you plan on trying teen pregnancy you'll really want the guidance they can provide and lead you to the mods needed to support it faster.

Wikispace is closing down tho

• 8 months later...

Archived