Wicked Whims Wont show up

4 hours ago, Bleh1234567890 said:

So I have everything downloaded correctly yet when I click things that I used to be able to interact with for wicked whims it doesn't show up. 

Ok is ww in the mods folder no more than 1 folder deep?....script mods is checked?....and you're sure you unzipped the ww download?

Screenshot (29).png

• 2 weeks later...

Same for me actually but I guess the only possible difference is that I just updated to the new seasons version of the game (finally) and after running it for the first time, I just saw that theres no WW option in the menu anymore? Was wondering if it was something with seasons that didnt work with WW? ...... Im pretty positive Turbo has everything covered as always but just wondering if anyone can help?

Thanks for the help guys! Sorry to those who are still having a problem but for me it was just a dumb mistake.... had an old WW file hidden in a folder... forced me to clean everything all tidy but man what a waste of a night trying to get it to work!!!

Cheers thanks again brother

Archived