F&L

galgat

Some people PM'ed me for My version of friends&Lovers.. I think this was the last version I did... I won't be Much help with it, as I have not played it or Edited it in some time...

I just hope this was the latest version I had done..

https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2pFT0NRcG9IcWRFQlE9PQ

It is a Usendit and will not stay for a real long time.. I have no other way to post anything.

Guest Donkey

Galgat why don't you just upload your mod here ?? it ain't that big.

Galgat check the download section i placed this under your name. Yousedit.com is only 10 downloads then the link expires.

I really do not know what needs to be done to upload to this server, I got so use to using filezilla on the other forum...I will be away from the net this weekend, If you could PM me though with some instructions... it would be helpful.

Oh I see you put it there, Thx you...

• 2 weeks later...

this mod is not about quest. just an English translation that was never corrected for latest Friends and lovers 1.4 and above.

Oh ok, I thought I read somewhere that there was a quest with this mod. Maybe I'm thinking about sexlivion?

• 6 months later...

this mod is not about quest. just an English translation that was never corrected for latest Friends and lovers 1.4 and above.

Oh ok' date=' I thought I read somewhere that there was a quest with this mod. Maybe I'm thinking about sexlivion?

[/quote']

I think you are thinking ot lovers 9( To stop confusion I renamed to LoversGalgat)I changed so much in it) the original, prelude to what we now call loversPK.

I translated that one from Russian,(Original Author was Bergatrol) and as at that time it was unfinished ( Or the version I had was unfinished), I finished it, and enhanced in many area's [Tweaked, and tuned the graphics and rooms, and finished many unfinished Quests] it was quite a large quest, with more than one direction that a person could take in most of them.

but it is rather dated now.

I have never re uploaded it sense the original wolf server went down.

If I had the time, it would be a good one to convert to the newer LoversPK system, but that would take a full re write.

But as I have seen Bergatrol here now in some post's, and he is active again.. I probably will not re post it.

Archived